Jubaland government names New Diplomat to Kenya

Jubaland Republic :salute:

IMG_5884.jpeg

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Is this legal, how are FMS even able to appoint diplomats and when it comes to the FGS ambassador to Kenya what powers does he have when it pertains to JL now that we have an ambassador.

Is this legal, how are FMS even able to appoint diplomats and when it comes to the FGS ambassador to Kenya what powers does he have when it pertains to JL now that we have an ambassador.

This is good Development. The Somali Ambassador to Ethiopia is Ogaden, so the Kenyan Ambassador must also be Ogaden if he wants to represent Ogadens in Jubbaland & Bakool. We don’t want that Hutu Tarsaan as Ambassador. We hope PM Hamza can resolve this issue. Only Ogadens can represent Somali interests in Kenya & Ethiopia because they are the largest & most successful Somali Tribe. Also I believe this is a political move to strong-Arm the Damuljadiid Mafia into accepting terms with the regional state.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
This is good Development. The Somali Ambassador to Ethiopia is Ogaden, so the Kenyan Ambassador must also be Ogaden if he wants to represent Ogadens in Jubbaland & Bakool. We don’t want that Hutu Tarsaan as Ambassador. We hope PM Hamza can resolve this issue. Only Ogadens can represent Somali interests in Kenya & Ethiopia because they are the largest & most successful Somali Tribe. Also I believe this is a political move to strong-Arm the Damuljadiid Mafia into accepting terms with the regional state.
:nvjpqts:

This is good Development. The Somali Ambassador to Ethiopia is Ogaden, so the Kenyan Ambassador must also be Ogaden if he wants to represent Ogadens in Jubbaland & Bakool. We don’t want that Hutu Tarsaan as Ambassador. We hope PM Hamza can resolve this issue. Only Ogadens can represent Somali interests in Kenya & Ethiopia because they are the largest & most successful Somali Tribe. Also I believe this is a political move to strong-hand the Damuljadiid Mafia into accepting terms with the regional state.
Reer sujuu should create their own government and army in silence in case the bantus get aggressive over this continuing Ogaden excellence.
Ogaden 2.0 is ready to attack from Qoraxay and Kismayo if it happens in the future iA.

Trending

Latest posts