Jordan Peterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do I say about this guy?

He’s a challenging person. So outrageous and so right.

You know what I find? It’s almost like his speeches are addressed towards white males, he doesn’t admit this but appears so.

If you’re a white man it’s easier to agree with him, even though he doesn’t focus on race.

He talks about IQ being mostly inherited and can’t be changed much, regardless of the science, he’s actually saying blacks can’t get more intelligent, that whites are eternally smarter, it’s the only reason right wingers like to talk about race and IQ.

He’s against equality of outcome, nobody disagrees, but he casually ignores the privileges that exists and the benefactors of favor, and why redistribution and representation is relevant.

Everything his says is right even though it’s a bit stretched, but he’s an insensitive guy.

Last edited:
This is a problem with the entire right, you might like some of their economic policies, but you’re actuality voting for a racist.

Are there no business friendly libertarian right wing parties WHO ARENT racist?

No there isn’t. Right wingers are nationalists and repel people of color.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
He goes on tangents and doesn't make sense most of the time. I can't follow what he says. But he is cut from the same cloth as the extreme right. Some of his opinions are good but he's not a good person

He’s anti feminist.

He ascribes the differences between genders as biologically reasons and they can’t be changed.

He forgets that wage differences have been narrowing and there’s every reason why it will continue.

Policies that encourage women to enter the workforce including those that prevent discrimination helo narrow the wage gap.

And there’s an irony.

Discouraging and degrading women has a negative feedback loop, the wage gap just keeps increasing.

He goes on tangents and doesn't make sense most of the time. I can't follow what he says. But he is cut from the same cloth as the extreme right. Some of his opinions are good but he's not a good person

He’s paranoid and schizophrenic, he sees enemies and things that doesn’t exist.

He makes statements there are not falsifiable.

Like the wage gap differences between the genders. It’s not a finished story. The gap keeps being closed always, and Peterson has already made a conclusion. Let’s wait a hundred years.

Also his fixation on the problems of the left while staying mute on any criticism of the right. Wtf We live in an era of far right politics and trump all over the west. Then he goes on to act like he's above all this left and right politics.

He says he doesn't know much about Islam and then goes on to bring an ex- Muslim (Ayaan hirsi) who hates Muslims to his youtube channel. You can see him fangirling her "work" when he's interviewing her.

He’s paranoid and schizophrenic, he sees enemies and things that doesn’t exist.

Your comments are very biased. You said his "anti-feminist"(even though he never did say that).
I'm not sure if you live under a rock, but 3rd wave feminism isn't about "equality" as they portray.
Feminism today parades and pretends to be something about equality amongst all people, but really it's about women's rights and women empowerment, it operates under the assumption that ‘women need to be made equal to men because women are more underprivileged than men in society’, this notion may have been true in old by-gone days of history. I would say he is Egalitarian.

"He ascribes the differences between genders as biologically reasons and they can’t be changed".

And it's illogical to say males and females are the same.

"You know what I find? It’s almost like his speeches are addressed towards white males, he doesn’t admit this but appears so".

The guy was being censored, why dont you talk about that? And ideologically he is centrist not a right-winger. You are right, the guy is outrageously right-ish. LIbrels nowadays embrace free speech in theory but stifle alternative views in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending