Day President Farmaajo lost in 2022.

I was on a plane to go to Bangkok for a 10 day trip from London.
I was dreaming of flying Somali Airlines from London.
I was jealous of the Thais. Bangkok had developments, mails, metros, starbucks!
I couldn't believe what I was seeing from Somalia.
I felt sick in my stomach.
How could they.
Our great hope to bring our honour and dignity as Somalis would no longer be President.
that everything hundreds of thousands of people have spend for years to get our army, finances, country on track and be given to the crook hsm that destroyed Somalia beyond recognition.
That the millions of Somalis especially the young who rekindled with Somaliano would be lost.
Today it is news of corruption this or that. Our seaports being sold or Danab being destroyed. What a change.
How much more will we as Somalis accept this hsm.
Surely it is by all means necessary.
He has to go.
I don't know how but he and what he represents has to go.

far-2.jpg

Last edited:
“You don’t know the value of what you have, until it is gone”

let’s look forward to 2026 elections sxb. There’s many promising candidates that can turn our situation around.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Farmajo is living proof that the entire government is failed from the deepest root.

Afghanistan is over 100x better then somalia, they have been in war with on the ground american troops for DECADES! and now look at how massively successful they are

He withheld development funding and projects from Puntland, he can choke for all I care.
Pple who think a single person wil save entire nation is just delusional tel me what farmajo has done before politics who was he . Hmmmmm
Let me think he was just u average joe working as low gvt worker at bufalo manucipality at age 50 is that impresive career path to consider somone as saviour 🤣🤣🤣🤣if atleast he was somone like bilgate or elon mask or some guy like steven schawarzman i wil may entertain idea of savoiur role imo. But farmaajo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I swear to good cbb is just a cult personality movement. Imo

Pple who think a single person wil save etire nation is just delusional tel what farmajo has done before politics who was. Hmmmmm
Let me think he was just u average joe working as low gvt worker at bufalo manucipality at age 50 is that inpresive career path to consider somone as saviour 🤣🤣🤣🤣if atleast je was somone like bilgate or elon mask or some guy like steven schawarzman i wil may entertain idea of savoiur role imo. But farmaajo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I swear to good nmcbb is just a cult personality movement. Imo

They are brainwashed and suffer from "I need a Daddy Saviour" syndrome. I blame all of this on Siad Barre's cult of personality brainwashing. His pictures were everywhere and children had to sign for him every morning in school.

1714169063910.png

Farmajo wasn’t a saint lol.

Only his nieces, nephews and other brainwashed people love him.

They are brainwashed and suffer from "I need a Daddy Saviour" syndrome. I blame all of this on Siad Barre's cult of personality brainwashing. His pictures were everywhere and children had to sign for him every morning in school.

View attachment 326671
Its sad walhi i see so many dhulbahante suport farmajo walhi it makes me so sad 😭😭😭
Sometimes i ask my self why dhulbahante are politicaly naive walhi. Wasnt he when he was asked what do u think of ssc he said i cant answer becos its dificult question u know why becos hwanted to get isaaq votes .
The dude cares about him relected was even wiling r
To sell dhulbahante to isaaq yet so many dhulbahante suport. Him

Only his nieces, nephews and other brainwashed people love him.

During 2022 election i uave seen my brothers wife who is abgaal suporting farmajo i was shocked i dont know why many women from diferent clan suport this mad man

lol at people who think any 1 individual will save an entire nation. I don’t even understand why most of you guys living in the west care so much. Focus on making it where you are.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

View attachment 326671
Name me another time somalia was a functioning state, go on tell me and dont give me a some failed qabil state ran by aid and their only accomplishment is having 20 minute drone video over a road.

Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed was on the right track to recovering the nation. That’s all I have to say on the matter. The worst his enemies had to fear was jail time.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Pple who think a single person wil save entire nation is just delusional tel me what farmajo has done before politics who was he . Hmmmmm
Let me think he was just u average joe working as low gvt worker at bufalo manucipality at age 50 is that impresive career path to consider somone as saviour 🤣🤣🤣🤣if atleast he was somone like bilgate or elon mask or some guy like steven schawarzman i wil may entertain idea of savoiur role imo. But farmaajo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
If only we had a leader who could unite them all before the desolation, for the voidbringers (ethiopians) will come back for the coast again.

you don’t need to have money, Farmaajo was an accomplished man who was educated aswell. His masters degree in political science steered him clear of all dangerous meetings which would hurt the image of the Somali nation. Any attempt foreign nations made to embarrass him failed.

If only we had a leader who could unite them all before the desolation, for the voidbringers (ethiopians) will come back for the coast again.
The Ethiopians shouldn’t be feared for their ability to capture any land. That I’m sure they can’t do, but they should be feared for their ability to bring aids to Somalis and render them destitute. I’m not one for conspiracy theories but I think the whites look at Somalia and its very low rate of aids and they can’t stand it lol. They want Somalia to be over run by aids so they can feel better about themselves.