Jordan Peterson Viral Post On Semi-Obese *Model*

Bro is just trying to maintain the standards. Why do you think white women dominate every gym? because white men like JP shame them to pieces. Non of that thicc bullshit

:camby:

Bro is just trying to maintain the standards. Why do you think white women dominate every gym? because white men like JP shame them to pieces. Non of that thicc bullshit

:camby:
Without enforcing these standards you end up like the madow community where you have to be built and rich to land a beluga whale lol

tbf the zoos aren't much different. The economy is all fucked up
Not really. If a western somali woman demands too much she’ll usually end up as a spinster. The people who gass up these fat xalimos are dusty faraxs who have no other options, not the male population as a whole like with madows. And back home there’s this reverse hierarchy with fat women having more market value which isn’t a bad thing if you want a slim woman. But then again loads of women bloat themselves to become high value which is a major issue

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He believes in God ,he just like the average Christian liberal lol .

He didn't say he believe in God here. Yes he coped out. He was very defensive about it. I guess u could say he is agnostic more than he is atheistic

For the first time yesterday is actually used Twitter and couldn't believe what people were writing. Only 2 possibilities

1. About 30% or more are bots because they write so generic and poorly

2. People have become dumber, nobody cares about writing properly

Second thing I noticed is how many people are radicalised and get offended by pointless stuff.

Nope, I will stick to Reddit, not for me.

Actually probably 90% of the stuff about crypto and financial markets are bots trying to manipulate markets, because the bots write like 15 year old delinquents

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Beauty is subjective. To me she looks beautiful

I rather to see her on the covers than tess holiday chick

Trending

Latest posts