Jordan Peterson Viral Post On Semi-Obese *Model*

That nigga is gay. She fine af. Yes she is probably overweight or obese according to BMI etc.. but it doesn't take into account how she carries the weight. She has curves and fat ass, whats more to not like?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My days, thousands of people up in their feelings, for him stating the truth.

She needs to lay off the pies. She's literally slowly killing herself. This is neither *brave* *beautiful* nor *empowering*....but rather; grotesque.

She needs to lay off the pies. She's literally slowly killing herself. This is neither *brave* *beautiful* nor *empowering*....but rather; grotesque.
Animated GIF

Arma

VIP
That nigga is gay. She fine af. Yes she is probably overweight or obese according to BMI etc.. but it doesn't take into account how she carries the weight. She has curves and fat ass, whats more to not like?

To be fair, I've seen far worse beluga whales, than her. 👍, I guess.

To be fair, I've seen far worse beluga whales, than her. 👍, I guess.
Nah saxib she can probably lose a few pounds but its all about how you carry the weight and she carries it quite well. Sounds like you and Jordan Peterson just dont have the facilities to deal with such a fine lady me thinks....

Arma

VIP
Nah saxib she can probably lose a few pounds but its all about how you carry the weight and she carries it quite well. Sounds like you and Jordan Peterson just dont have the facilities to deal with such a fine lady me thinks....

She can indeed. Question is though, will she?

Not really. You can clearly see all the rolls and cellulite lol. Which is telling considering how edited that shoot probably was

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Did he fcuking tweet that? That is so catty and unbecoming of a man of his statue. This is a great man yaqeeee! What? Poor guy, is he on his antidepressant medication? This is the only explanation. And the way he said it. That single word "Sorry" was everything. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

I still love him tho, but he has progressively been weird lately. I mean, i am sure we all share his opinion, but none of us want to declare it out in the open. Especially if u are a professional therapist, who is supposed to be compassionate. Fatties like @Sheikh Google will be hurt and offended.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Sir u r not thin yourself. looooooooooooooooooooool i mean, u should be thinking she is hot according to your weight huuno

Trending