Jordan Peterson Viral Post On Semi-Obese *Model*

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fame can sometimes make you mad.
He is getting cringier day by day.

I will NEVER forget once a white feminist asked him what will u be if u had to chose another other than Jordan?

Without hesitating, he said-- be a woman. I would have inordinate amount of sex & so i can have lots of orgasm. I never looked at him the same after that :(

do u know what that statement means coming from a man? I am not afraid of a penis. Thats mind boggling

Last edited:
I will NEVER forget once a white feminist asked him what will u be if u had to chose another other than Jordan?

Without hesitating, he said-- be a woman. I would have inordinate amount od sex so i can have lots of orgasm. I never looked at him the same after that :(
I blame the trumpist teenagers/college kids for making him look like a star. :mjlaugh:
Most adults wouldn't associate with him.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I blame the trumpist teenagers/college kids for making him look like a star. :mjlaugh:
Most adults wouldn't associate with him.

I have studied him thoroughly; he seems like the ultimate nerd. almost robotic or android like the character "Data" in star trek.

Very odd and i am sure very boring in social setting, because he will overwhelm average brains that have the advantage to say "i don't know", Jordan can't say i don't know. He will think it thru until he uncovers the anus of the subject.

Sometimes he tweets like the biggest snowflake , I believe deep down he really is a right winger

Watch the difference between the first and third joe rogan podcast, he was literally waffling bullshit in the 3rd. The drugs karbashed his mind probably lol.

That nigga is gay. She fine af. Yes she is probably overweight or obese according to BMI etc.. but it doesn't take into account how she carries the weight. She has curves and fat ass, whats more to not like?
that's obese, not thick. it's abdis like u that discourage our somali women from hitting the gym.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sometimes he tweets like the biggest snowflake , I believe deep down he really is a right winger

Watch the difference between the first and third joe rogan podcast, he was literally waffling bullshit in the 3rd. The drugs karbashed his mind probably lol.

Yes he leans over conservatism., he is a traditionalist, in the biblical sense with a brain faster than thunderbolt effect

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol, now that Elon Musk is buying Twitter, people are wilding up in the name of free speech. No more SJW banning

I think not anymore. It seems like he doesn't want it now

Yes he leans over conservatism., he is a traditionalist, in the biblical sense with a brain faster than thunderbolt effect
His interpretation of bible is actually so funny ,because reads so much into it.

He said the bible is foundation of truth & influences all the truths. Without the bible we wouldn't have any truths today lol.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
His interpretation of bible is actually so funny ,because reads so much into it.

He said the bible is foundation of truth & influences all the truths. Without the bible we wouldn't have any truths today lol.

Yet he says he is an atheist. Very odd. lol He is purely brain matter. That is why he reads too much in the biblical story. But it is very fascinating listening to him intepret the bible.

Yet he says he is an atheist. Very odd. lol He is purely brain matter. That is why he reads too much in the biblical story. But it is very fascinating listening to him intepret the bible.
He believes in God ,he just like the average Christian liberal lol .

He's a more liberal version of The Handmaids Tale character Fred Waterford. They even sound similar. Bet he would like a country like Gilead.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He’s the dude that was taking pictures with his islamophobic fans in NZ not even one month before the Christchurch shooting that left 51 muslims dead. From the sound of this thread…some of y’all don’t like this tweet but are generally fine with him
EA572622-4F97-438C-BC65-D52A60CFFD2C.jpeg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This guy is a cringe lunatic right-wing grifter who's only idolized by Incels and soon to be grocery-shooters.

We are witnessing the progressive impairment of his mental health. Perhaps an early onset of dementia? Whatever the case, grab your popcorn

Yes I'm a Cultural Marxist. Kaale wax iga qaad.
Dh*lo!

Trending

Latest posts