Jordan Peterson made me a better person

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. he popped into my feed today. and he got asked what the diff. btw Islam and other religions... nigga couldnt even answer them... he did tell the truth tho. He said he didnt have enough knowledge on islam to talk about it.. but idk if he actually hates Islam..coz that was the first video i saw of him.

Always

Sxb, watch this...….

He admires Ayan Hersi and loved her book "Infidel".

Special attention @ 3:42

Do you agree with him that Mohamed was a warlord?

Below clip, @ 10:00 mark

He claims again that Mohamed was a warlord and Islam is not a religion of peace.

His analysis;

Jesus=Was a great guy

Mohamed= Was Not

You guys found a new Messiah. Clap, clap, clap. :qri8gs7:

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Always

Sxb, watch this...….

He admires Ayan Hersi and loved her book "Infidel".

Special attention @ 3:42

Do you agree with him that Mohamed was a warlord?

Below clip, @ 10:00 mark

He claims again that Mohamed is a warlord and Islam is not a religion of peace.

His analysis;

Jesus=A great guy

Mohamed= Not

I believe prophet Mohammed(SAW) was not a warlord but just a servant following the orders of his lord. If u called RASULLULLAH a warlord what about Allah?

This is where the hypocrisy and the inferiority of other religions play a huge part....compared to the culture and values of Islam.

How on earth can u say youre a believer of a religion if u honestly deep down dont believe your religion is superior to others and that it should reach all corners of the world. ISLAM IS SUPERIOR CULTURE, it always has been always will be.

I believe prophet Mohammed(SAW) was not a warlord but just a servant following the orders of his lord. If u called RASULLULLAH a warlord what about Allah?

This is where the hypocrisy and the inferiority of other religions play a huge part....compared to the culture and values of Islam.

How on earth can u say youre a believer of a religion if u honestly deep down dont believe your religion is superior to others and that it should reach all corners of the world. ISLAM IS SUPERIOR CULTURE, it always has been always will be.

Always

I posted what this this bloke (Jordan Peterson) said on both videos. The new messiah of some here.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Always

Sxb, the topic is Jordan Peterson and not me. It is quiet evident that he doesn't like prophet Mohamed, but others who claim to be Muslims admire him for the points @GoldmanSachs articulated very well, but disguised as "anti-feminism".
cant i ask a fellow somali if they muslim or not..? damn nigga. u want me to take u out or what?

I used to live a degenerative lifestyle drinking and smoking and partying 24/7 but I gave all that up (still smoke not as much tho) I went back to college, found a beautiful somali girl, help my parents and 8 siblings out. It all changed when I started watching Jordan Peterson and started to take on responsibility, feels good man
Jordan Peterson has repackaged the self-help stuff and sold it better, and that is ok. But it is not really new or original.

But in topics like politics, culture and religion he is a slime and a fraud. He's the stupid man's intellectual.

For Example, JP makes 5 descriptive claims and no normative claim. So he gives you a reason why something is good, or bad, but never comes up with a solution to the problem because he s afraid that his views might shock people. For example, in two separate videos he has made many descriptive claims why a woman in the workplace would never work. And when the person that interviews him makes the logical conclusion out of the descriptive claims jordan peterson has made, he says "well, i didn't say that, don't strawman me, i'm not saying that a woman should not work". But he started the conversation by saying "we don't have evidence for that", and is further proceeding by giving descriptive information as to why it is bad. But he never makes a normative claim out of that descriptive information. So when a normal person makes a logical conclusion to his stance, he says "well, im not arguing for that". He does that in every field and is a real fraud and a loser when you really look into his style of argumentation. He always argues for the crazy right wing people, but never arges against it. What he doesn't say is actually what should worry you.

And the other thing i noticed was he poses as a left wing centrist, but only talks in right wing talkshows, like Prager University, Dave Rubin, Ben Shapiro and some crazy race realist people that stands for a white ethnostate.

This is how he talks: Dr Peterson, what’s your favorite color?

Well that depends on what you mean by favorite. And it also depends on what you mean by color. This is a very complex question... One must acknowledge the underlying verisimilitude that is irrevocably nested within a multi-layered metaphysical substrate which many people fundamentally conflate with their ideological presuppositions with no uncertain irregularity, causing the inadvertent dismissal of Jung's archetypal extrapolation of the quintessential axiomatic juxtaposition required to achieve Raskolnikov's magnitude of Neo-Marxist existential nihilism...

That guy acts like a wet vagina imo. He's giving wet vagina's a bad rep, and as a man that loves vaginas, i can't let this go on.:mad:

Last edited:

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.

Well that depends on what you mean by favorite. And it also depends on what you mean by color. This is a very complex question... One must acknowledge the underlying verisimilitude that is irrevocably nested within a multi-layered metaphysical substrate which many people fundamentally conflate with their ideological presuppositions with no uncertain irregularity, causing the inadvertent dismissal of Jung's archetypal extrapolation of the quintessential axiomatic juxtaposition required to achieve Raskolnikov's magnitude of Neo-Marxist existential nihilism...

That guy acts like a wet vagina imo. He's giving wet vagina's a bad rep.

He actually does talks like that :russ:

Yes, Islam is superior to all other religion.

*tries not to die of laughter*

That is exactly spot on... he doesn't talk like a normal person

how he talks reminds me of a weasel.... I think he's a weasel...

I use pauses when I talk but I usually say about five words, maybe more- and then there's punctuation...

I don't use "well... umm" every two words... I mean what I say...

even if you look at what he says in the first clip before he claims Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was a warlord (astagfirullah)....

before he says his outrageous claim.... he does a "well...umm... maybe" thing and immediately after he does it too

he is insincere, dishonest and also lacking in spine and I think how he talks indicates that... he doesn't talk in a direct manner

all that being said, Jordan Peterson is a liberal... he is not a hard-line conservative like how he's made out to be... I don't think he's a conservative at all...

he's a liberal and he gets attacked and demonized because he's not as extreme as other liberals

all that being said, Jordan Peterson is a liberal... he is not a hard-line conservative like how he's made out to be... I don't think he's a conservative at all...

he's a liberal and he gets attacked and demonized because he's not as extreme as other liberals
Trust me man, i have studied the guy. To a normal onlooker he is a self-proclaimed liberal and people take it at face value, but in reality he is a conservative in liberal clothing. He speaks in a liberal lingua, but his views are very conservative and some centrist also. His case is very rare though.

I can give you an example.

When i first encountered his videos he seemed like a normal intellectual professor who spoke much about evolutionary psychology, and spoke much about how humans evolved from other mammals, and explained further that this is the reason why we have certain innate social structural hierarchies. Always emphasising evolution like a typical professor. But the thing i found out later was that he was a christian. Do you get me? He never flat out says what he is, but lays out a hazy fog to be ambiguous as possible. The majority of his viewers don't even know he is religious, because when he speaks on archetypes and comentetates on the bible, he tries to create this image that he is an objective observer, an outsider who is not really part in the process.

Trust me man, i have studied the guy. To a normal onlooker he is a self-proclaimed liberal and people take it at face value, but in reality he is a conservative in liberal clothing. He speaks in a liberal lingua, but his views are very conservative and some centrist also. His case is very rare though.

I can give you an example.

When i first encountered his videos he seemed like a normal intellectual professor who spoke much about evolutionary psychology, and spoke much about how humans evolved from other mammals, and explained further that this is the reason why we have certain innate social structural hierarchies. Always emphasising evolution like a typical professor. But the thing i found out later was that he was a christian. Do you get me? He never flat out says what he is, but lays out a hazy fog to be ambiguous as possible. The majority of his viewers don't even know he is religious, because when he speaks on archetypes and comentetates on the bible, he tries to create this image that he is an objective observer, an outsider who is not really part in the process.

if he believes in voting and democracy, I view him as liberal

does the man not believe in voting and democracy?

and does he not believe in "the Enlightenment"?

he believes in that stuff. He doesn't believe in sex being a social construct maybe but he believes in all that other stuff. I don't believe in any of it.

if he believes in voting and democracy, I view him as liberal

does the man not believe in voting and democracy?

and does he not believe in "the Enlightenment"?

he believes in that stuff. He doesn't believe in sex being a social construct maybe but he believes in all that other stuff. I don't believe in any of it.
Aaaaa. You men liberal literally. By that definition everybody's liberal to some extent, even the american conservatives are full liberals. I meant leftist. When americans use the word liberal, they mean left-leaning for the most part.

What are your views? In short please.

VixR

Veritas
I see Jordan Peterson as someone who repackaged conventional wisdom we all learned from our parents, see his 12 rules of life, with errant bullshit like revisionist takes on fairytales, and myths sprinkled with eastern lore. You have to give him credit for finding his niche. He gets crowd funded upwards of 50k/month by young guys who were inspired by being told to clean their rooms by him specifically.

So long as you don’t fall into the pitfalls of his following, I rate the positive changes you made if they stick.

Aaaaa. You men liberal literally. By that definition everybody's liberal to some extent, even the american conservatives are full liberals. I meant leftist. When americans use the word liberal, they mean left-leaning for the most part.

What are your views? In short please.

No, not "everybody" is liberal. I am not a liberal. "Everybody" in that sense is Westernized people. I don't think I'm Westernized in my thinking.

And it's not that I don't understand Western culture. I understand Western philosophy and culture. And I'm against it because I do understand it- not because I don't.

Me? I think the Westerners were wrong to ever get rid of their monarchies and go to Democracy.

As far as my views- I believe in the Quran and the Sunnah.

No, not "everybody" is liberal. I am not a liberal. "Everybody" in that sense is Westernized people. I don't think I'm Westernized in my thinking.

And it's not that I don't understand Western culture. I understand Western philosophy and culture. And I'm against it because I do understand it- not because I don't.

Me? I think the Westerners were wrong to ever get rid of their monarchies and go to Democracy.

As far as my views- I believe in the Quran and the Sunnah.
You are one authentic interesting fellow.

Can you give me a quick summary on the differences between the liberal values and a system governed by the Quran and Sunnah? For some reason i always thought they coincided to some degree. Isn't the enlightenment a by-product of the scholarly work done from the middleeast in the middle ages? And does the Quran and Sunnah create a firm barrier into what type of system should be put in place? Or can different types of systems be implemented under some guiding rules? My question is, do we even have a real functunal system to use in reality, or do we need to go back and redraw eveything based on the Quran and Sunnah if we wanted to use it today?

Sorry for all these questions, but i got curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending