Jordan Peterson Cancels Podcast with Muslim Again

Sad. I was hoping to watch this interview. The more attention & following Muslim speakers gain, the better it is for the Dawah. My guess is Islamophobes privately contacted Jordan Peterson and told him not to invite Mohammed Hijab on his podcast, because they don’t want to give Muslims a platform to present & defend Islam.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Sad. I was hoping to watch this interview. The more attention & following Muslim speakers gain, the better it is for the Dawah. My guess is Islamophobes privately contacted Jordan Peterson and told him not to invite Mohammed Hijab on his podcast, because they don’t want to give Muslims a platform to present & defend Islam.
I’ve noticed that many well known islamophobes avoid having public debates with muslims on islam, i feel like most of them use islamophobia to grift

what exactly do you disagree with him?
The guy is a grifter. He just says a lot of basic shit ('clean your room') which is common sense, although he can't seem to follow it himself.

And then when anyone questions one of his many dubious ideas (e.g. enforced monogamy, unexplained islamophobia), he just labels the other side 'marxist' or 'radical feminist' because he has no comeback. His criticisms and 'political theories' are often just reactionary bs that are not based on critical thought.

I think he spotted a gap in the free market for his BS, due to political polarisation etc, so fair play to him for making money off that. I know he's had a successful research career in psychology in the 90s, so my guess is that he realised provocative 'dumbed down' ideas sell really well.

One thing to note is that he's not an expert about the a lot of the things he writes about, so ultimately it's just an opinion.

Last edited:

He canceled it 3 times. He likes to make comments about Islam and Muslims but cannot handle a single discussion.

I'm not surprised really because most Western debaters and intellectuals strongly dismiss religious topics. They see religion as a backwards ideology and the atheist mindset is strong in most of the developed world.

I'm not surprised really because most Western debaters and intellectuals strongly dismiss religious topics. They see religion as a backwards ideology and the atheist mindset is strong in most of the developed world.

I'm torn because I see some value in faith, however, it can also serve as a bridle to civil liberties and free inquiry.

I honestly see Islam as significantly more coherent and wouldn't be opposed to my people converting en mass, however, I wouldn't want us to ever put Arabs on a pedestal.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We should promote the likes of Imam Omar Suleiman of the Yaqeen institute more.

He’s young, educated, well-spoken and charismatic.

Trending