jokes and riddles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome riddle btw got me thinking hard.

its not murder, read the clues on the first two pages.

I'm surprised no one got it thus far, I actually thought it might be too easy.

another hint: this is something that comes and goes through out the day

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've got one.

No matter how many hours you freeze it, this item will always be hot. Doesn't matter how many weeks or years you restore it can still feel like fire.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
200w.gif

Disgusting pig! I hope it falls off, you uncircumcised turtle neck having baranbaaro.

Post jokes and riddles.

Riddle one:

You have a child from a previous marriage and you marry a person who has two children from a previous marriage. You guys are poor and are barely getting a meal a day. One morning, there are only two pieces of bread. Let's say you're biased and want one whole piece for your child and the other two from your spouse to share one. How would you go about it?
There is only one right answer.

You cut the pieces of bread into 4 and you tell the dumb children: one for me, one for my child, one for you and one for you. And then you give 'your piece' to your child.

^I'm proud of this answer. Originally I was going to say kill one of the kids. I think this is progress for me. I'm going to let my probation officer know next time we meet.

You cut the pieces of bread into 4 and you tell the dumb children: one for me, one for my child, one for you and one for you. And then you give 'your piece' to your child.

^I'm proud of this answer. Originally I was going to say kill one of the kids. I think this is progress for me. I'm going to let my probation officer know next time we meet.
Kill the kids? Goodness lol

The real answer is this:

you give the two whole intact breads to your wife's kids, and then you ask each one of them to give half to your kid. That'll give your kid two pieces while the other two share one bread.

I've got one.

No matter how many hours you freeze it, this item will always be hot. Doesn't matter how many weeks or years you restore it can still feel like fire.
Are we talking about literal heat here? If not I want to guess basbaas.

Kill the kids? Goodness lol

The real answer is this:

you give the two whole intact breads to your wife's kids, and then you ask each one of them to give half to your kid. That'll give your kid two pieces while the other two share one bread.

Those kids are dumb. I'll have to make sure I don't have any kids with my new husband since his current two children are dumb as hell.

Let me tell you guys a story. So a lady, her husband and her son used to live near a mosque. The lady started crushing on the imam talking about "oh his voice is so good". She would sit close to the mosque during prayer times. Her husband got jealous. So one day he dressed like the imam, and sat in abandoned alley. He sent a little kid and told him to tell the lady that the imam wants to see her in such and such place. As you can imagine, she went a little ecstatic, she put on catar and uunsi. She left the house repeating the following question "toloow imaamku muxuu iga rabaa". So when she got there, her husband who is pretending to be the imam started to beat her up. He gave her a good karbash that she had to be rushed home. When she got home, her husband(he alreasy made it home before her), asked her what is wrong and she said she is sick. Nigga already knows tho:mjlol:. So he told the sun to Warm water for his mom. When she recovered , she stopped crushing on the imam.:mjlaugh:. Her husband asked her why she doesn't praise the imam as much lately and she responded with "naga daa wuxu I heard he beats up women".:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending