jokes and riddles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post jokes and riddles.

Riddle one:

You have a child from a previous marriage and you marry a person who has two children from a previous marriage. You guys are poor and are barely getting a meal a day. One morning, there are only two pieces of bread. Let's say you're biased and want one whole piece for your child and the other two from your spouse to share one. How would you go about it?
There is only one right answer.

I can't get that one but how about this one:

you can't see it
you can't hear it
you can't taste it
you can't smell it
can't touch it,
it's not poison but
but it can kill you

VixR

Veritas
I can't get that one but how about this one:

you can't see it
you can't hear it
you can't taste it
you can't smell it
can't touch it,
it's not poison but
but it can kill you
Carbon monoxide.

Loool that marriage in OP will fail.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Post jokes and riddles.

Riddle one:

You have a child from a previous marriage and you marry a person who has two children from a previous marriage. You guys are poor and are barely getting a meal a day. One morning, there are only two pieces of bread. Let's say you're biased and want one whole piece for your child and the other two from your spouse to share one. How would you go about it?
There is only one right answer.

Cut one of the pieces of bread in half ,save half for your kid to eat later and half to eat right there. Cut the other piece in two for your spouses kids so it looks like the all the children have the same amount.

Cut one of the pieces of bread in half ,save half for your kid to eat later and half to eat right there. Cut the other piece in two for your spouses kids so it looks like the all the children have the same amount.
You're close. Give it another shot and if you don't get it right, I'll write the answer.

@hodon lack of air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending