Joe Rogan: You're not black if you're not 100% African, the darkest place where they wear no clothes

Clearly Doja Cat does not look Jewish. No person would assume she's Jewish. She has clear Sub-Saharan features. She kinda looks Horner. She looks more Black than Jewish.
How is she "black" thoo ?
Is being black about features or skin color? If its not about skin color than we shouldn't use a color to describe them.
We can say she has African features ,but she doesn't has the skin to be called "black" .

That's why the terms "black & white" are problematic .

How is she "black" thoo ?
Is being black about features or skin color? If its not about skin color than we shouldn't use a color to describe them.
We can say she has African features ,but she doesn't has the skin to be called "black" .

Just like how Asians call themself Asian, and Europeans call themself European, why can’t us sub saharan Africans reject the black label (Black americans can keep) to call ourselves African? :cosbyhmm:

Just like how Asians call themself Asian, and Europeans call themself European, why can’t us sub saharan Africans reject the black label (Black americans can keep) to call ourselves African? :cosbyhmm:
Agree ,
Arabs call themselves arabs
Latinos call themselves Latinos .

When Africans use African instead of "black" all the confusion will go away. :samwelcome:

I've thought this for a while that it's strange to call people colors- black, white, etc. I don't make a big issue about it but I do think it's strange. I think it would make more sense to use "African" and "European" but I respect what people want to be called as long it's reasonable.

Trending