Joe Rogan: You're not black if you're not 100% African, the darkest place where they wear no clothes

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why he always like to open these doors?
I got what he meant, black = having all your body colored literally black, by exposing it to the sun = not having clothes. But that can have bad stigma, he should have said it better

Why he always like to open these doors?
I got what he meant, black = having all your body colored literally black, by exposing it to the sun = not having clothes. But that can have bad stigma, he should have said it better
He knows what he’s doing

It is true that the African American is not negro proper, however the vivacity of both species are near indistinguishable.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I used to listen to him on and off since 2017 or 18 but has he lost the plot now

Black to me means someone with subsaharan features. It doesn't mean literally Black In colour.
Like Zendaya and Doja Cat are super light, but I'd see them as black because they have clear subsahran features.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Black to me means someone with subsaharan features. It doesn't mean literally Black In colour.
Like Zendaya and Doja Cat are super light, but I'd see them as black because they have clear subsahran features.
I have to disagree with this.

Doja cat doesn’t look anywhere black, she looks racially ambiguous and more Jewish (like her mother) then Zulu southern African:
1643269794863.jpeg
1643269817875.png

the only thing “black” about her is her hair type:
1643269895667.jpeg

And putting Bi-racials into the same category as actual sub-Saharan people is confusing. They are just bi-racial, not Black:
1643270153736.jpeg

1643269996181.jpeg

Such a bad take . Those white people that creates those terms aren't even alive anymore lol.

As if AA & other African don't claim/push & denounce the label "black" whenever & however they want.
The white people that fully believed and endorsed it are still alive. Lets not behave as though Jim Crow ended 100s of years ago and that people like MLK and MX lived centuries ago. Our parents were young kids when white people saw mixed and even those that are merely quarter as black. Forget Grandparents, many of our parents were alive and kicking when MX and ML were both assassinated. I don't know why people behave as though black oppression and classification isn't recent. It is literally in living memory. The Queen is even older than these figures whom we look at as 'historical'.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
The white people that fully believed and endorsed it are still alive. Lets not behave as though Jim Crow ended 100s of years ago and that people like MLK and MX lived centuries ago. Our parents were young kids when white people saw mixed and even those that are merely quarter as black. Forget Grandparents, many our parents were alive and kicking when MX and ML were both assassinated. I don't know why people behave as though black oppression and classification isn't recent. It is literally in living memory.
yep. black americans havent grown the balls to say "youre biracial not black". so they have biracials representing them. even obama was half white and was paraded as a black president. very few other races would accept that. imagine doja cat saying shes white the same as blonde people. she would be called ridiculous.

"Sub-saharan features" what do you mean? Do you consider khoisan and Cushutic features to be sub-saharan features or only bantu?

yep. black americans havent grown the balls to say "youre biracial not black". so they have biracials representing them. even obama was half white and was paraded as a black president. very few other races would accept that.
Yes and very few races were subjected to constant slavery and dehumanisation for 500 years straight. They literally only had the right for a half black person to sit next to a 'pure' white person during our parents early life. Rosa Parks wasn't a fully Sub-Saharan black woman. She was significantly light with a lot of white ancestry. Up until the 70s, white people with significant black roots like a black grandmother/great had to hide their family identity out of fear of being treated as 'black'. All of this was happening until recently. You have old people black and white who are still alive to tell the tale and then we have little kids with no understanding of time lines behaving as though this happened centuries ago.