JK Rowling is not invited to the 20th Anniversary of her own book series because of The Trans Mafia

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Periplus you capping alot, just say you had a big crush on Hermoine when you were young, you know JK made those kids famous

It was women who welcomed these Trans when they first emerged, women were defending them and saying men should “grow up and accept transwomen” now that they have invaded all your private spaces you cry foul :lolbron:
What are you on about, some far left white girls and a couple sjw nonwhites aren't most women. The average woman has always been too conservative to like transgenders. Most bills against lgbt has had women fighting for it. There are some white men that support transgenders/lgbt but that's not the majority.

It was women who welcomed these Trans when they first emerged, women were defending them and saying men should “grow up and accept transwomen” now that they have invaded all your private spaces you cry foul :lolbron:
When have muslim/somali women ever supported those freaks?

You asked when Somali women supported those freaks
and I gave you the answer of Ilhan Omar! Is she not a Somali muslim women?
Ilhan don’t represent Somali women though and her tweets are the usual political pandering. The whole trans issue is should trans women be recognised as women or not legally. If they do then they have right to every female space like sport, gyms, toilets and anything specifically for women. This is mainly American democrats pushing it and it will lose them votes

Ilhan don’t represent Somali women though and her tweets are the usual political pandering. The whole trans issue is should trans women be recognised as women or not legally. If they do then they have right to every female space like sport, gyms, toilets and anything specifically for women. This is mainly American democrats pushing it and it will lose them votes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. The book and movies were different. For example, one of the biggest books is the one of the shortest movies.

2. Out of thousands of auditions , they chose those actors.

Yes, they could have chosen any British child actor but it would’ve just been another shitty movie adaptation.

3. Asking me to name three Daniel Radcliffe movies that are as good as HP is unfair as many acclaimed actors don’t have any movies as good as HP imo.

Furthermore, as aforementioned, they were biggest young actors in 2010. They had their pick of movies to take part in.

The fact they didn’t take part shows that it was their decision to step back.
I'm not one to waste time with arguments so I'll just respond to this an end it.

1. That's not a point at all for the actors.

2. Debatable. There are a lot of talented actors. They got chosen. If others were chosen, they'd probably be just as famous. The reason is because the story, special effects and character development made the movies what they were. I'm not saying the actors didn't contribute. But they are definitely not the biggest impact for Harry Potter's success. Not by a long shot.

3. If that's the case, then why not? There are other actors that get huge roles. Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, etc. If they were so big and their talents as actors so amazing, why didn't they get offers for better roles with a larger range? That kind of proves my point.

No offense, your last point is cap. If they had choices, they would have taken it. It would have been stupid not to. Especially if they were big movies.

Cap. Hard cap. The book was the script and they were child actors/actresses. Any other British child actor could have been Harry Potter. But not everyone can write the book.

They owe their entire lives to her. If they didn't do Harry Potter, they wouldn't be shit. Name three Daniel Radcliffe movies rn that are as iconic as Harry Potter. 7 outta 10 people don't even know Ron's real name. What a cope lol

Till this day, people still see them as Harry, Ron and Hermione. They're in their early 30s now and still, they're defined by a role they started playing at 11.

the brother is gone. Calling a single person they and them.

I'm not one to waste time with arguments so I'll just respond to this an end it.

1. That's not a point at all for the actors.

2. Debatable. There are a lot of talented actors. They got chosen. If others were chosen, they'd probably be just as famous. The reason is because the story, special effects and character development made the movies what they were. I'm not saying the actors didn't contribute. But they are definitely not the biggest impact for Harry Potter's success. Not by a long shot.

3. If that's the case, then why not? There are other actors that get huge roles. Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, etc. If they were so big and their talents as actors so amazing, why didn't they get offers for better roles with a larger range? That kind of proves my point.

No offense, your last point is cap. If they had choices, they would have taken it. It would have been stupid not to. Especially if they were big movies.
Actors are ambitious and don’t live of one role. But the Harry Potter had a unique selection where every single one of them were content and didn’t want to establish themselves as great actors by taking on other roles and excelling. What are the chances of this lol.

Daniel Radcliffe is a great actor, his low key movies are underrated. The rest of them are cancer, especially Emma..

You asked when Somali women supported those freaks
and I gave you the answer of Ilhan Omar! Is she not a Somali muslim women?
You can't be this dense :snoop:

She's obviously overcompensating her support for "unislamic" causes as she is already looked at with great suspicion as a Muslim congresswoman in one of the most islamophobic countries in the world

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My guy @Periplus can say he’s neutral all wants but his long history of defending them makes it clear where he stand

You’re down bad niyoow 🥴🥴

Nigga wtf.

A trans male is called “him” even though they were formerly a “she”.

I used they and them so I didn’t piss anyone off.

If I was really not neutral, I would’ve said “he” you absolute donut.

:mahubowtf:

Trending

Latest posts