JK Rowling is not invited to the 20th Anniversary of her own book series because of The Trans Mafia

Jk Rowling said that the erasure of women need to stop, citing biological facts which resulted in her being attacked by the LGBT, specifically, the trans mafia.
To add insult to injury, the ungrateful Harry Potter actors turned on her publicly. And now HBO didn't invite her to the 20th Anniversary of her own series.

We are living in a very sad and scary time where admitting women are women and men are men, is seen as 'controversial'. Thanks to this mafia, women sports, are a thing of the past, trans are in female prisons, female bathrooms and are allowed to take part in female sports.
In fact, they are pushing a narrative, successfully at that, that the word 'Woman' is offensive.
They want women to be called "menstruating people".

Luckily for Jk Rowling, she's a billionaire and can't get 'cancelled' by these delusional people.
SMH

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It was women who welcomed these Trans when they first emerged, women were defending them and saying men should β€œgrow up and accept transwomen” now that they have invaded all your private spaces you cry foul :lolbron:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The world is change alot that you can't keep up with how they some part of change, like what the hell is biologically conscious female? Or woman is now an insult, I always gonna use person from now on.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
None of those actors were hired by JK Rowling or paid by her.

They just happened to work on a project that was conceived by JK Rowling.

One could easily argue that Harry Potter wouldn’t have been as famous without the talent of those actors.

In short, Daniel, Emma, Rupert etc owe her nothing. However, I think she should’ve been allowed to attend the reunion.

TekNiKo

VIP

One could easily argue that Harry Potter wouldn’t have been as famous without the talent of those actors.

In short, Daniel, Emma, Rupert etc owe her nothing. However, I think she should’ve been allowed to attend the reunion.
Are you serious you clearly havent read the Harry Potter books they are way better than the movies. She would have been succesful with any other actors. Stop the cap your defending Libs too hard now your caping for the gays

Donald Trump No GIF by Election 2016

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Are you serious you clearly havent read the Harry Potter books they are way better than the movies. She would have been succesful with any other actors. Stop the cap your defending Libs too hard now your caping for the gays

Donald Trump No GIF by Election 2016

Dude I’m a big HP fan. I have quoted the book too many times on SSpot.

Obviously, I am against her being banned from this event.

But the actors don’t owe her shit tbh.

It could have easily been a shitty movie franchise with average actors. She was lucky to get the cast she got.

TekNiKo

VIP
Dude I’m a big HP fan. I have quoted the book too many times on SSpot.

Obviously, I am against her being banned from this event.

But the actors don’t owe her shit tbh.

It could have easily been a shitty movie franchise with average actors. She was lucky to get the cast she got.
Are you serious bruh? Without the script and storyline there would be no Emma Watson or Radcliffe. HP launched their careers they owe her their life.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did she really say the "erasure of women"????

Is she really afraid women will be erased by cross dressers? Wow. That's a very clueless Vagina right there. Doesn't she know the power of a Vagina to a Man? Especially an African Man? The last frontier of real men left in the universe. :(

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Are you serious bruh? Without the script and storyline there would be no Emma Watson or Radcliffe. HP launched their careers they owe her their life.

Don’t get me wrong. Obviously no book no movie.

But without those actors, they could easily have gotten some average actors who made the movies shit.

How many books end up having shit movie adaptations??

Furthermore, JK Rowling didn’t pick these actors or pay them.

TekNiKo

VIP
Don’t get me wrong. Obviously no book no movie.

But without those actors, they could easily have gotten some average actors who made the movies shit.

How many books end up having shit movie adaptations??

Furthermore, JK Rowling didn’t pick these actors or pay them.
I kinda agree of course good actors would make or break the success of the movie so kudos to the cast and crew but it is absolutely disrespectful to purposely exclude her from her own 20th Anniversary. Harry Potter is her intellectual property hada ma lagala wareegay? Disney ma iska leh?

:deadpeter:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I kinda agree of course good actors would make or break the success of the movie so kudos to the cast and crew but it is absolutely disrespectful to purposely exclude her from her own 20th Anniversary. Harry Potter is her intellectual property hada ma lagala wareegay? Disney ma iska leh?

:deadpeter:

That’s my entire point bro.

I agree that she shouldn’t have been disrespected like that but the actors don’t have a massive obligation to her.

You get me?

offcourse you could argue that if you are avoid facts. This is like saying the game of thrones actors who none of them were stars before owes George R. R. Martin nothing and they made his books. Offcourse its a lie, but when does it stop liberals lying to achieve their purpose. This womens genius created highly successful books that people decided to make movies off. She made those people and thanks to her genius they were all set for life. To have an anniversary and not so much as mention her says a lot about these sick people and whats her crime? She decided to call women women and not people who menstruate and said if sex doesnt exist it would erase the hardship of women throughout history. What a horrible woman.....she doesnt think women can have dicks

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
offcourse you could argue that if you are avoid facts. This is like saying the game of thrones actors who none of them were stars before owes George R. R. Martin nothing and they made his books. Offcourse its a lie, but when does it stop liberals lying to achieve their purpose. This womens genius created highly successful books that people decided to make movies off. She made those people and thanks to her genius they were all set for life. To have an anniversary and not so much as mention her says a lot about these sick people and whats her crime? She decided to call women women and not people who menstruate and said if sex doesnt exist it would erase the hardship of women throughout history. What a horrible woman.....she doesnt think women can have dicks

As I stated, I disagree with them not including JK Rowling.

However, these actors made the movie series and in turn generated worldwide interest for the books.

When people imagine Harry Potter, they imagine Daniel Radcliffe.

It could have easily been a shitty movie adaptation but the actors made the movie.

Furthermore, they weren’t hired or paid by JK Rowling.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

However, these actors made the movie series and in turn generated worldwide interest for the books.

It could have easily been a shitty movie adaptation but the actors made the movie.

So u r a Harry Porter Fan Aboowe?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So u r a Harry Porter Fan Aboowe?

Im a big one.

Absolutely amazing pieces of writing. The amount of detail into the books, the ability to create an entire immersive world.

Those characters were my childhood.

I remember waiting for new Harry Potter books to come out.

these were kid actors, we not talking about legendary actors and their career after harry potter shows they were not once in a life time actors. The material made them and the genius of the books came all from her mind. Another group of kids could have made those movie and it would be as successful. You cant say the opposite and say those group of kids could have made another movie based on something else and it would be as big. But this is bigger than her, this is about a very powerful trans maffia trying to change the definition of what a woman is. As Ted said there are no chicks with dicks, only guys with breasts