Jiron was right, it’s time for us to stop being divisive

Muji

VIP
it doesn’t have to be men vs women or qabil. We can find other things to talk about. We are only strong when we are a collective.

@Jiron you are a very wise man.

Muji

VIP
Let's stick to men vs women.

:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

No. No point. We have Ilhan being attacked by a white supremacist. We need to come together and think of better topics to discuss.

We could discuss Somali poetry
Somali arts and crafts
Somali mythology

There are so many beautiful things about our heritage we can discuss instead of being at our throats all day.

No. No point. We have Ilhan being attacked by a white supremacist. We need to come together and think of better topics to discuss.

We could discuss Somali poetry
Somali arts and crafts
Somali mythology

There are so many beautiful things about our heritage we can discuss instead of being at our throats all day.

Wasn't you at the forefront of leading the crusade against " warehouse workers " " ashy abdis " ?

Are you surrendering ?

:siilaanyolaugh:

Did your Indoyar professor reject your advances ?

:lolbron:

Muji

VIP
Wasn't you at the forefront of leading the crusade against " warehouse workers " " ashy abdis " ?

Are you surrendering ?

:siilaanyolaugh:

Did your Indoyar professor reject your advances ?

:lolbron:

Yes it was but then I realised although I was joking some people may have been hurt by what I was saying. But let’s not pretend Somali women are not insulted on here. Time to bury the hatchett. Unless you want to carry on but I won’t be joining you.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am not buying it, you will make a thread by tomorrow complaining about Faraxs:drakekidding:

We should be able to make jokes about each other.. But never be hurtful to eachother or put eachother down.

I enjoy making xalimos mad especially the feminist ones :p:p

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wow @Knowles so it has come to this eh. We didn’t even consult this situation.

Guess I will carry on this fight alone.

P.s

Sis Ashy abdis love the abuse, they always ask me when will I make threads dissing Somali men, it’s like a drug to them.

I will carry on the abuse my dear sister. I will miss you in the battle field, pray for me.

Pp.s

Damn you @Jiron

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Reiko kkkk hi boo remember abdiexit kkkk I was still relatively new here man that shit was poppin kkkkk even the board on this forum banned it

so boo we know which side cant take the fight :p

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko kkkk hi boo remember abdiexit kkkk I was still relatively new here man that shit was poppin kkkkk even the board on this forum banned it

Akhi you’re speaking in Ebonics now? What happened to learning Arabic?

Guess who still standing though? Ashy abdi, ya ximaar.

Wow @Knowles so it has come to this eh. We didn’t even consult this situation.

Guess I will carry on this fight alone.

P.s

Sis Ashy abdis love the abuse, they always ask me when will I make threads dissing Somali men, it’s like a drug to them.

I will carry on the abuse my dear sister. I will miss you in the battle field, pray for me.

Pp.s

Damn you @Jiron

Wow you're a fierce one.. A Somali girl is just an obese ashy abdi in a jilbab/hijab :mjlol:

Horta what happened to abdi exit..
Was it all hot air?
Y’all know we can't live without lovely dovely butac butac jiggling xalimos in their baatis smelling like bariis iyo hilib :lawd::stevej:

Trending