VIP
Is this not kufr? :deadrose: :cosbyhmm:
IMG_4018.jpeg

IMG_4020.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is NOTHING more sad than a woman with the heart of a lion and a mind of an alpha man. Sooooo sad walaahi. Imagine in your head- u r the boss with testicles- but every month u bleed???

jesus GIF

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Being a gay Muslim is like a Vegan woking in a meat factory.
No matter how hard they try is not gonna work and Islam have always preach about the idea that being Gay is a criminal sin.
In fact most Abrahamic faiths showed their disavow on the idea of this practice.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No matter how hard they try is not gonna work and Islam have always preach about the idea that being Gay is a criminal sin.
In fact most Abrahamic faiths showed their disavow on the idea of this practice.
The girl making these videos is not a Muslim, her whole page is straight up kufr.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

WRONG!

I think GAY Muslims who refrain from Gay sex and practice Islam- are amazing. Walaahi their dharaaja in Jannah is monumental. A straight person does not struggle the same as a gay person. Therefore the more your struggle is harsh the more if u r patient your level will be higher than a straight person in Jannah

WRONG!

I think GAY Muslims who refrain from Gay sex and practice Islam- are amazing. Walaahi their dharaaja in Jannah is monumental. A straight person does not struggle the same as a gay person. Therefore the more your struggle is harsh the more if u r patient your level will be higher than a straight person in Jannah
Basra being based and not just waffling about tomboys and HIV for once? Well, I never thought I'd live to see the day...

Khanderson

WRONG!

That’s actually oppressing them if they can’t do the sexual act. If Islam prohibits them in being Gay why be a Muslim then? The whole point of being gay is doing the sexual act. If he/she is not gonna partake on the homo act then that person is not gay but asexual.

I can’t imagine identifying gay and can’t get intimate with a guy. That’ll be torture and unreasonable.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
WRONG!

Basra being based and not just waffling about tomboys and HIV for once? Well, I never thought I'd live to see the day...
@haye haye She is not based. Basra is wrong. There is a HUGE difference between being a Muslim and suppressing gay feelings for the sake of Allah and promoting it as normal. As I stated earlier, this girls whole content is about khanisnimo and the promotion of LGBTQ+. That is kufr.

That’s actually oppressing them if they can’t do the sexual act. If Islam prohibits them in being Gay why be a Muslim then? The whole point of being gay is doing the sexual act. If he/she is not gonna partake on the homo act then that person is not gay but asexual.

I can’t imagine identifying gay and can’t get intimate with a guy. That’ll be torture and unreasonable.
You never understood Islam. Your parents failed in teaching you the basics of Islam, otherwise you wouldn’t even write this bs even if you aren’t Muslim now. You don’t seem to understand what being gay or asexual means either.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@haye haye She is not based. Basra is wrong. There is a HUGE difference between being a Muslim and suppressing gay feelings for the sake of Allah and promoting it as normal. As I stated earlier, this girls whole content is about khanisnimo and the promotion of LGBTQ+. That is kufr.

You never understood Islam. Your parents failed in teaching you the basics of Islam, otherwise you wouldn’t even write this bs even if you aren’t Muslim now. You don’t seem to understand what being gay or asexual means either.

Again.

My point was- If you have GAY feelings and remain celibate and practice Islam your reward is greater than a str8 person.

Period.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

You can't imagine because u r a self claimed atheist. How could u?

Being GAY is a test for gay people. You are told u can't do gay action if u r a muslim.

I think you should have made that clearer in the initial post, then.

Her pursuing a WLW relationship publicly doesn't mean that she thinks the relationship is halal or is insisting that LGBT+ across the board is okay. She's wrong for publicising her sins, yes, but calling it kufr based on this sole TikTok is a stretch.

You would need to link some other post of hers where she says or implies that to be the case to say she has committed open kufr.

Would you come to the same conclusion that a sl*tty Muslim man posting himself with his non-Muslim GF, is intentionally trying to promote the sin of zina or imply that it is halal by default as well? Genuinely asking.

Last edited:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
WRONG!

So you telling me Allah created you gay to test you lol get the f*ck out here with this nonsense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khanderson

Nope. It’s not bs it’s fact. You’re just in denial that Islam prohibits people in being who they are. How can a person who’s gay be Muslim when God condemns them? There’s literally a verse that’s dedicated about these people and how God handles them as punishment for their immoral sex act.
Gays should leave the deen immediately. And find another paths somewhere else where they’ll be accepted. Stop playing this liberal card. It’s annoying and corny.