• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
is it true jinns can fall in love with humans and make themselves appear to them? That sounds f****** terrifying:damn::damn::damn:
Apparently they can rape you and get pregnant????

How to does that work? Is that a wet dream for males? Will I find a jinn qabil claimin me on qiyama?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I don’t know if I met a jin. But I have definitely experienced the effect of Jin/their presence.

There was one house I lived in that was straight up haunted. Things would go flying across the room, sounds of someone coming up or down the stairs, conversations when there’s no one else home or all the people in the house are together. It was really scary.

The scariest moment for me was waking up to people arguing, and when I went downstairs no one was there. I didn’t even dream it because after the noise woke me up I stayed in bed for several minutes trying to hear what’s going on, but I couldn’t make out the voices. Sometimes it sounded like my housemates other times different.

Oh and another night, I heard music and talking in my friends room next to mine. I knew her family was visiting so I didn’t think much of it. The next day when I saw her I was like oh when did you get to bed last night, it sounded like you were having a party. And she was like no - I stayed at the hotel with my parents. I didn’t come home. I asked my other housemate if she used the other girls room, no - she was in the library till late coz she had an exam.

Often things would fly across the room, kitchen cupboards would all be left open sometimes. It was just a spooky house.

We left that house as soon as our contract ended.

I heard jinns have feet that point backwards because a long time ago jinns and humans saw each other and they got scared of each other and ran the opposite directions, jinns looked back at the humans running and that's why they can see us, but we can't see them. :dwill:

Dalmoor

Hiatusâś… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I am one. :(
Nope, nobody liked that. You a jinn whisperer now?
IMG_20201119_071513.jpg

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Never bumped into one alhamdulillah
But I've came across a few people with absolute no souls. Pure corrupted beings.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I heard a lot of stories but I don’t believe people when they say they saw a Jinn, the only one who did was Prophet Sulaiman who was given this ability to see them in their true form.

You can't see them because they're made from smokeless fire so metaphorically, they're multi dimensional energy based lifeforms meaning our eyes are too weak to see their true form.

The only way to know for certain that Jinn are nearby is look at the behavior and noises that animals make at night (where Jinns like to wander around) because they can see them like the Prophet said.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatusâś… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Smh, some gurls be hallucinating after their anemic ass starts trippin and seeing some shyt and call it a jinn.

Quraan saar for someone who's faking it. I know their's jinns and shyt but some chicks be cappin so much I had to let this smiley wear a sunnah cap material_1605201173019.png

Trending