Jinn stories and myths

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was a popular conspiracy theory in the early 2010s about the US army trying to hunt down jinns. Also, many soldiers cross the world had experience with them and stories about them in middle East. It's an interesting place, that for sure

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Jinn are what demons are called in Islamic(Arabic) theology/folklore.

People often think that these entities/characters are different things entirely because of the differing names, but that's not quite the case. Though they may have different mystery surrounding them, they are in essence the same things.

Remember that Islam is an Abrahamic religion. The same family as Judaism and Christianity. In Judaism they are called "shedim" or "dybuk" or "mazzikim". In Christianity "demons" or "fallen angels".

In Hinduism they are called "asura" or "rakshasa". Buddhism calls them "maras". Zoroastrianism calls them "daevas". The ancient Chinese folk religions called them "yaoguai". In Gnosticism they are called, "Archons".

All these creatures, strangely, share the same concepts even though the ideas were found in varying cultures before their interaction. They are all known as inhuman spirits not "born" into this world. They all reject the source of "good" in the universe and became corrupt. They are all known as deceivers and tempters of humanity and are known to take different forms.

Whether you say: Büch, kitab, libro, biblio, kniga, or hon, they all refer to the same thing. A book.

It's all quite interesting to think about.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was a popular conspiracy theory in the early 2010s about the US army trying to hunt down jinns. Also, many soldiers cross the world had experience with them and stories about them in middle East. It's an interesting place, that for sure
I've heard those rumours, but it was about US soldiers supposedly encountering giants in the valleys of AFG that killed many of them and ran back into the caves.

I'm extremely curious about the jinn. If they weren't xaasids and wicked we could learn a lot from them since they live for thousands of years and are knowledgeable. I think allah banned human, jinn interactions because KIng soloman wanted to be the only human blessed with this power. Imagine today finding hidden ancient relics and ruins using jinn guides.

:wow:

Most Somali grandmothers have ruuxaan, wadaado, saar, or mingis. Its a generational spirit once summoned can help you with all aspect in life but since we're muslim and it's discouraged such practice, it makes people sick instead.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I also heard jinns can shapeshift into any forms and there is a reptilian conspiracy surrounding celebrities which is interesting

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I also heard jinns can shapeshift into any forms and there is a reptilian conspiracy surrounding celebrities which is interesting
It's an interesting theory indeed and not at the least impossible for them but I don't know why they would cooperate with them.

Jinn however do help magicians like David Blaine because they can transport matter instantly like they did for Soleiman a.s

Most Somali grandmothers have ruuxaan, wadaado, saar, or mingis. Its a generational spirit once summoned can help you with all aspect in life but since we're muslim and it's discouraged such practice, it makes people sick instead.

Tell us more about the ruuxaan. I've heard this word a lot but never really understood what it meant.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's an interesting theory indeed and not at the least impossible for them but I don't know why they would cooperate with them.

Jinn however do help magicians like David Blaine because they can transport matter instantly like they did for Soleiman a.s
It makes sense why Jinns would cooperate with them, all celebrities are forced to join the satanic organization called the illuminati to go higher in their career and shaytan loves deception and corruption which these musicians and actors are spreading. And their could be a celebrity that eventually refuse to take part in the illuminati any more so the higher freemasons would kill off and replace with a reptilian or a clone in order to make money out of that celebrity and continue to decieve humanity in order to think this is the real celebrity. These celebrities are just a franchise to them.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Jinn are what demons are called in Islamic(Arabic) theology/folklore.

People often think that these entities/characters are different things entirely because of the differing names, but that's not quite the case. Though they may have different mystery surrounding them, they are in essence the same things.

Remember that Islam is an Abrahamic religion. The same family as Judaism and Christianity. In Judaism they are called "shedim" or "dybuk" or "mazzikim". In Christianity "demons" or "fallen angels".

In Hinduism they are called "asura" or "rakshasa". Buddhism calls them "maras". Zoroastrianism calls them "daevas". The ancient Chinese folk religions called them "yaoguai". In Gnosticism they are called, "Archons".

All these creatures, strangely, share the same concepts even though the ideas were found in varying cultures before their interaction. They are all known as inhuman spirits not "born" into this world. They all reject the source of "good" in the universe and became corrupt. They are all known as deceivers and tempters of humanity and are known to take different forms.

Whether you say: Büch, kitab, libro, biblio, kniga, or hon, they all refer to the same thing. A book.

It's all quite interesting to think about.
Fallen Angels:drakekidding:That's BS.

Angels were created to only follow Allah's orders and had no free will.

Jinns and Humans have free will.

Tell us more about the ruuxaan. I've heard this word a lot but never really understood what it meant.

Ruxaan are good ancestoral spirits that are linked with your family since creation and they're not human spirit but of djinn spirit. When they want their presence known, they took over your body not in possessed way but in a lucid channeling kind of way as they relate the message that they come give.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Ruxaan are good ancestoral spirits that are linked with your family since creation and they're not human spirit but of djinn spirit. When they want their presence known, they took over your body not in possessed way but in a lucid channeling kind of way as they relate the message that they come give.
How do you know all of that, I know someone who‘s family has a history of jinn possessions, they don’t really harm them, they encourage them to pray and do good deeds. Its confusing tho, cos they do get sick sometimes, what do they want and what are they really?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
There’s sahih hadiths about jinns shapeshift into any animals or black dogs. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I knew a sheikh who says that he drinks tea with jinns
1506463227-risitaspeur.png

Trending

Latest posts