Jinn stories and myths

Are u sure he’s a sheikh?
Yes, he was famous where I live. It was a well-respected man. I think he could talk to them to fight sixired people something like that
1489106419-issoukebab2.png

How do you know all of that, I know someone who‘s family has a history of jinn possessions, they don’t really harm them, they encourage them to pray and do good deeds. Its confusing tho, cos they do get sick sometimes, what do they want and what are they really?
They are the result of Witchcraft. They have to sacrifice a sheep or something for it, they'll feed off the life force of that sheep for few weeks but then come back.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
They are the result of Witchcraft. They have to sacrifice a sheep or something for it, they'll feed off the life force of that sheep for few weeks but then come back.

I heard of that practice, some ppl back home do special rituals where they dress in red and sacrifice a sheep. Allahu mustacaan

How do you know all of that, I know someone who‘s family has a history of jinn possessions, they don’t really harm them, they encourage them to pray and do good deeds. Its confusing tho, cos they do get sick sometimes, what do they want and what are they really?

Attachments

• IMG_0885.PNG
    IMG_0885.PNG
    433.6 KB · Views: 86
I've heard those rumours, but it was about US soldiers supposedly encountering giants in the valleys of AFG that killed many of them and ran back into the caves.

I'm extremely curious about the jinn. If they weren't xaasids and wicked we could learn a lot from them since they live for thousands of years and are knowledgeable. I think allah banned human, jinn interactions because KIng soloman wanted to be the only human blessed with this power. Imagine today finding hidden ancient relics and ruins using jinn guides.

:wow:
Jinn and humans were shielded from each other after children of nabi Adam we loved together for a few generations but were shielded after constant wars.

nothing to do with nabi suleyman that’s very late. We are superior to the jin as we are the chosen race taskedand given free will like them but we were picked so they were hidden from us but we did live together once

Trending