Jinn Possession and Exorcism in Somalia

Why are so many people back home possessed? They all seem to have jinns or sixir on them. Especially the women. There is this sheekh named Sheekh Rusheeye I've been binge watching on YouTube. He travels all around Somalia providing exorcisms. Although he says that he makes no money from it, it seems like it could be a lucrative business. He's got a whole team and xaruun in Muqdishu.

What's your thoughts on this?

Why are so many people back home possessed? They all seem to have jinns or sixir on them. Especially the women. There is this sheekh named Sheekh Rusheeye I've been binge watching on YouTube. He travels all around Somalia providing exorcisms. Although he says that he makes no money from it, it seems like it could be a lucrative business. He's got a whole team and xaruun in Muqdishu.

What's your thoughts on this?
Is it jinn or mental illness? I’m saying this because Somalis have a high rate of mental health issues so it might be that, but the locals think they need Quran saar when they really need medication.

Is it jinn or mental illness? I’m saying this because Somalis have a high rate of mental health issues so it might be that, but the locals think they need Quran saar when they really need medication.

I'm guessing that with a lot of this people, it probably is a mental illness. Which is sad that it's written off as a sixir or possession.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

High mental illness and a lot of superstitions that dates back to Jahilia days before Islam.

The Sheikh does not even seem legit. He has a gold Boss watch, baby face, if he is not experienced, he is certainly an imposter looking.

The women jumping and gesticulating look like pretentions. Why the men are not jumping up and down, claiming a woman jiin had engulfed them?

Because that would insult their manhood,

Exactly.

Fake

High mental illness and a lot of superstitions that dates back to Jahilia days before Islam.

The Sheikh does not even seem legit. He has a gold Boss watch, baby face, if he is not experienced, he is certainly an imposter looking.

The women jumping and gesticulating look like pretentions. Why the men are not jumping up and down, claiming a woman jiin had engulfed them?

Because that would insult their manhood,

Exactly.

Fake
Basra, PhD in Mnetal illnesses has blessed her with her take on the topic

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
There is nothing called jinn. It is mental and psychological problems. Why do Jinns only possess Muslims and not westerners. They need to go to a doctor or a clinical psychologist for evaluation.

There is nothing called jinn. It is mental and psychological problems. Why do Jinns only possess Muslims and not westerners. They need to go to a doctor or a clinical psychologist for evaluation.
tenor.gif

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Lol, isn't that guy from the meme "cuncun hoose ma jiraa":icon lol:

He's not Rusheeye but Rusheeye junior, from what I've seen he's mostly active in South Somalia.

I have seen videos of him doing quraan-saar on cars and talking to jinn on phone kkk

This nothing new. Somali women were always gullible when it comes to things like this. It's just the good old Saar with a religious twist to it.

This what happens when you live in a society where you can't express your needs and opinions due to ceeb culture.

Back in the days, when women had no say in their marriages, they used to pretend to get possessed by a Saar spirit and say things like "My spirits are against this marriage, I want so and so,,, ina hebelkii ha lay doono war hayaayeey!!!"
tenor.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Because it is fake, apparently Somalis think if someone is mentally ill he is possesed by a Jinn and do all these unnecessary and superficial shit.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Where do I meet these no human entities? I want to see the crazy shit

Lol, isn't that guy from the meme "cuncun hoose ma jiraa":icon lol:

He's not Rusheeye but Rusheeye junior, from what I've seen he's mostly active in South Somalia.

I have seen videos of him doing quraan-saar on cars and talking to jinn on phone kkk

This nothing new. Somali women were always gullible when it comes to things like this. It's just the good old Saar with a religious twist to it.

This what happens when you live in a society where you can't express your needs and opinions due to ceeb culture.

Back in the days, when women had no say in their marriages, they used to pretend to get possessed by a Saar spirit and say things like "My spirits are against this marriage, I want so and so,,, ina hebelkii ha lay doono war hayaayeey!!!"
tenor.gif

You're telling me this isn't even the real Rusheeye. It's mini Rusheeye??? Damn...

Then explain why they go batshit crazy when Quraan is read on them? I've seen my whole relatives pass out when they hear Quraan. Surely some of this must be real...

What's a Saar spirit?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You're telling me this isn't even the real Rusheeye. It's mini Rusheeye??? Damn...

Then explain why they go batshit crazy when Quraan is read on them? I've seen my whole relatives pass out when they hear Quraan. Surely some of this must be real...

What's a Saar spirit?
Jinns exist and quran saar works but this guy is a con artist he charge them couple dollars than he goes off to the next town O heard he buyed himself a house in Turkey

Jinns exist and quran saar works but this guy is a con artist he charge them couple dollars than he goes off to the next town O heard he buyed himself a house in Turkey

Explains the matching outfits and shiny watches. Sad he's scamming these poor people.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
lets say he charge 5 dollars and 100 people show up thats 500 for a days work

If he does that a whole month he got 15k

Trending

Latest posts