Jigjiga, what is this song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
She's not Somali obviously. Maybe Oromo

I swear to god Ogadens have literally started to sound xabashi. It doesn't even sound like Somali language or music anymore.:westbrookwtf:

The women is not Somali. And before you speak dont forget the region produced the greatest number of poets and musicians throughout history. Even now the most popular Somali songs with millions and millions of views are from that region :ufdup:

She's not Somali obviously. Maybe Oromo

The women is not Somali. And before you speak dont forget the region produced the greatest number of poets and musicians throughout history. Even now the most popular Somali songs with millions and millions of views are from that region :ufdup:

I beg to differ. Somaliland has produced the greatest Somali poets and musicians. They don't call Hargeisa "Hooygii Fanka" for nothing.:camby:

jigjiga is a dusty little village with two buildings and one paved road, dont let the tplf fool you. if they take pics they always use the same angles:reallymaury:

this is not meant as disrespect toward its inhabitants :ileycry:
The city actually is not to bad, it is on parr with some of the cities in oromia and there are way more cars in jigjiga in my opinion.
Village<1000 people also

so you agree tplf is massive faliure:cosbyhmm: I have @ you b4 about Ethiopia passport only uppin somalia by one:meleshame:

How? I'm saying the place I was born in does not have a high population... nothing to do with the government. Also I couldn't care less how 'strong' our passport is, all it means is getting into more countries visa-free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
jigjiga is a dusty little village with two buildings and one paved road, dont let the tplf fool you. if they take pics they always use the same angles:reallymaury:

this is not meant as disrespect toward its inhabitants :ileycry:

I've been there and I'd pick Jigjiga over any other Somali city except maybe Dire Dawa and Djibouti city

But what does the tplf and 2 paved roads have to do with what I said:what:

I've been there and I'd pick Jigjiga over any other Somali city except maybe Dire Dawa and Djibouti city

But what does the tplf and 2 paved roads have to do with what I said:what:
then you clearly have no knowledge of somali cities if you would pic jigjiga over cities like hargeysa mogadishu bossaso. they might be choatic in formation but they contain more economic/social activity than jigjiga and freedom.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
then you clearly have no knowledge of somali cities if you would pic jigjiga over cities like hargeysa mogadishu bossaso. they might be choatic in formation but they contain more economic/social activity than jigjiga and freedom.

In what world are they better than Jigjiga? I might be biased, but I truly believe that anybody with a rational mind would pick Jigjiga.

In what world are they better than Jigjiga? I might be biased, but I truly believe that anybody with a rational mind would pick Jigjiga.
better in size, population economic and social activity. only better in safety compared to some cities because there is a soldier on every corner. jigjiga is not a place you can speak your mind or even hold gatherings without permission. mind you this is the best city in the somali region as dire dawa is considered federal city. mogadishu even as a broken city would drag that village come on son

maestro

Cultural revolution
better in size, population economic and social activity. only better in safety compared to some cities because there is a soldier on every corner. jigjiga is not a place you can speak your mind or even hold gatherings without permission. mind you this is the best city in the somali region as dire dawa is considered federal city. mogadishu even as a broken city would drag that village come on son

Jigjiga has 400K population. If that is a village then dhusamareb is a Metropolis

It is slightly bigger than Bosaso in population and is bigger in size.
Gatherings are allowed btw

It is slightly bigger than Bosaso in population and is bigger in size.
Gatherings are allowed btw
wiki says hargeysa is 1.5 mil while bossaso had 164k in 2005. bossaso is is probably over a million today and is thriving. do you niggas get your facts from the tplf garrison outside the city? throwing around numbers like crazy

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Size and population? Most Somali cities resemble large slums so that's not a measure of how good a city is. Economically, all large Somali cities are on the same level apart from Mogadishu.

As for not being able to hold a gathering, the only people who are complaining are the clan elders. They're not allowed to hold their divisive meetings anymore so cry instead.

Size and population? Most Somali cities resemble large slums so that's not a measure of how good a city is. Economically, all large Somali cities are on the same level apart from Mogadishu.

As for not being able to hold a gathering, the only people who are complaining are the clan elders. They're not allowed to hold their divisive meetings anymore so cry instead.
are you one of this guy's:ileycry: es? are you WE R ALL MELEZ niggas because we need to establish that before we move on from here.:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts