Jigjiga Looking Good

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
why do the free people of Gedo flee to ethiopia?

Your not free people, your ruled by shabab(consists of all southern clans) in gedo, your occupied in galmuran and a minority, your a minority in Puntland in saaxo. Your minority in DDSI. U lost the civil war, get over it, your partner in crime HG is even sick of you and is siding with PL. Your finished waryaa, sade give up.

OGS have 3 mamuls in JL/DDSI/NFD. You don't even have one. 3 governments is better then 1 government, that's the whole idea of federalism to have more govts so there isn't a single point of collapse. If DDSI collapses, he can move to NFD or JL, if JL collapses he cane move into NFD OR DDSI and vice versa. But where will y our GHETTO ASS GO WHEN GHETTO IS GONE?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your not free people, your ruled by shabab(consists of all southern clans) in gedo, your occupied in galmuran and a minority, your a minority in Puntland in saaxo. Your minority in DDSI. U lost the civil war, get over it, your partner in crime HG is even sick of you and is siding with PL. Your finished waryaa, sade give up.

OGS have 3 mamuls in JL/DDSI/NFD. You don't even have one. 3 governments is better then 1 government, that's the whole idea of federalism to have more govts so there isn't a single point of collapse. If DDSI collapses, he can move to NFD or JL, if JL collapses he cane move into NFD OR DDSI and vice versa. But where will y our GHETTO ASS GO WHEN GHETTO IS GONE?
Gedo 2nd largest gobol in Somalia 7 degmos and free of AS. Your failed uncle Dhxuulayste only controls three Kismayo and Dhoobley and Afmadow. He cant even step out of Kismayo for god sake or AS would rip his head into pieces. Funny how you never mention buale and Saakow both OG towns run by AS go liberate for them MJ boy oh yeah I forgot you got your own issues in Qandala where Daacish is taxing your businessmen in bosaso.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Gedo 2nd largest gobol in Somalia 7 degmos and free of AS. Your failed uncle Dhxuulayste only controls three Kismayo and Dhoobley and Afmadow. He cant even step out of Kismayo for god sake or AS would rip his head into pieces. Funny how you never mention buale and Saakow both OG towns run by AS go liberate for them MJ boy oh yeah I forgot you got your own issues in Qandala where Daacish is taxing your businessmen in bosaso.

Terrorists are not in any town of PL. They live in mountains. No town or city will be destroyed with our war on dacesh or galgala shabaab, maybe a few trees lol.

22814111_285733651921047_6178838615412653079_n.jpg

While Shabaab is fighting you in Gedo for your towns. PL terrorism is in the mountains your terrorism is inside your towns.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Terrorists are not in any town of PL. They live in mountains. No town or city will be destroyed with our war on dacesh or galgala shabaab, maybe a few trees lol.

22814111_285733651921047_6178838615412653079_n.jpg

While Shabaab is fighting you in Gedo for your towns. PL terrorism is in the mountains your terrorism is inside your towns.
Name one city that AS control in Gedo? They only active in the countryside and are hiding like rats. Atleast they arent extorting our businessmen like Daacish does to you in bosaaso, I wonder if Bah Dubays got the dreaded call :damn:

Trending

Latest posts