Jigjiga Looking Good

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
When you have as much land as we do it takes a while all you have is Gedo and AS are still present in it and if your asking for our flagship city in Somalia its Kismayo and I also hold two of Somalis five largest cities(Garissa and Jigjiga) Dhuusamareeb should have been your largest city and now you beg to be accepted back into Gelinsoor:russsmug:
Gedo is the 2nd largest gobol in Somalia majority of Marehan is in the south yet you always brag about Mudug Marehan losing land to HG. In your logic so did Awylyahan lose Fafaxdhuun, Buurdhuubo and Baardheere to Marehan. You dont like it when I mention that now do you.

We are talking about Somalia proper not occupied lands.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Gedo is the 2nd largest gobol in Somalia majority of Marehan is in the south yet you always brag about Mudug Marehan losing land to HG. In your logic so did Awylyahan lose Fafaxdhuun, Buurdhuubo and Baardheere to Marehan. You dont like it when I mention that now do you.

We are talking about Somalia proper not occupied lands.
Somalia proper is the most occupied land in the horn of Africa and Gedo competes for the title of most occupied Gobol:tocry:

Cawlyahan lost land to MSB and his practices even so they still settle those lands and Mx lost land to equally armed clans and still hasnt gotten it back in 2020:duck:
stfu tha's Mekelle not Jigjiga check this is the original footage, Jigjiga doesn't even have proper football stadium. :ulyin:

Jigjiga is around the same size as Mekelle heres the blessed city go back to West Burco threads :pachah1:
E08F8B72-F1E2-432B-B32F-ABEC908F6D0A.jpeg

587D842F-98CC-467F-97D0-94382A702DDA.jpeg

3A03A2E6-BCF3-4F2D-8A8C-0D289798A507.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalia proper is the most occupied land in the horn of Africa and Gedo competes for the title of most occupied Gobol:tocry:

Cawlyahan lost land to MSB and his practices even so they still settle those lands and Mx lost land to equally armed clans and still hasnt gotten it back in 2020:duck:

Jigjiga is around the same size as Mekelle heres the blessed city go back to West Burco threads :pachah1:
View attachment 138455
View attachment 138456
View attachment 138457
MSB is your excuse still marehan at the end of the day and during Marehan vs Muslims we took some losses but we still stand strong and rule the country today. Your only dwindle of hope in Somalia proper was due to Kenya and they too shall abandon you

MSB is your excuse still marehan at the end of the day and during Marehan vs Muslims we took some losses but we still stand strong and rule the country today. Your only dwindle of hope in Somalia proper was due to Kenya and they too shall abandon you

You don't rule shit. Some nigga named after cheese rules a bunker. It's time Somalis stopped taking credit for shit some nigga that is distantly related to you did/does.

I'd be embarrassed to claim what my father accomplished as my accomplishment, let alone people I have to go back 100+ years before we have a common ancestor. How fuggin pathetic.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TimaJilic

Your just jealous that jigjiga looks clean, modern, sanitized, and developing. Look at the 'sayid horse' at 1:18 mark here, it's jigjiga sxb.

This kiddo was shocked Jigjiga has exploded onto the scene, look at those great modern real estate developments, town planned perfectly.

So a city in a stable, peaceful and safe country over the past 30 years is more developed than one in a war-torn country? You don't say.
How has Jigjiga been peaceful for the last 30 years?
What we are comparing is when beesha pirahna rule vs when not.

Kismaayo under Huraale was a garbage site compare now under Madhoobe knowing well he is facing AS.

How has Jigjiga been peaceful for the last 30 years?
What we are comparing is when beesha pirahna rule vs when not.

Kismaayo under Huraale was a garbage site compare now under Madhoobe knowing well he is facing AS.
Read my post again. I said the country was peaceful over that period.

I forgot when Ogaadeen rule its camel milk, malab iyo nabad as far as the eyes can see and when Mareexaan rule its abject poverty, destruction and rape on every corner. How could I be so silly and forget.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wish Gedo was like this. Very impressively clean city also. PL/DDSI have their northern homeland progressing and focussing on our second homeland JL to keep it 'ghetto free'. We have evidence we are suitable for leadership, look at our northern heartlands, what proof does marehan have? nilch except niic niic iyo calacaal.

@TimaJilic

Your just jealous that jigjiga looks clean, modern, sanitized, and developing. Look at the 'sayid horse' at 1:18 mark here, it's jigjiga sxb.

This kiddo was shocked Jigjiga has exploded onto the scene, look at those great modern real estate developments, town planned perfectly.
Looks like they combined 2 videos. I been to Jigjiga and the first clip is not Jigjiga my friend

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is the best video I have seen of a Somali city. Clean, paved side-walks, bustling skyline, and progressing.

PS - My mum who went to mogadishu recently told me to ignore the videos who use 'drone' because it disguises where all the shanty parts are. Best videos are those done 'foot' too show the ground level which shows u the real city.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
why do the free people of Gedo flee to ethiopia?

I prefer to be under ethiopia before a southie!!! southies are just dead bodies on the floor year after year. If u had a vote done in PL to decide between going under mogadishu or addis ababa, the people will overwhelmingly decide to join ethiopia, I am certain of it.

Trending