Jigjiga Looking Good

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jigjiga is a promising city on the rise. I noticed they have a full blown stadium, not these little ovals you see around Somalia. Plus it looks really well town planned and good roads and sanitation and green.

I give credit where credit is due. Ragganimo iga dheh

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why have HG and Marehan become the most failed clans from the civil war, till today their regions are the most disturbing security wise, political stability wise, development wise. These two clans have lost so much in the civil war, u would think they will just go away and not expose their losses any further to Somalis and keep their head down.

One thing I like about Rahanwayn is, they don't come around and act like their winners and mind their own bizness as they know the dire situation of their homelands. But Abgaal-HG-Murusade-Hawadle-Marehan will come str8 to your face and think they are equal to you and there is some sort of competition when there clearly isn't any competition whatsoever.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's far better then anything @TekNiKo or @Galmudug-State have to offer. I judge clans based on their progress levels and development, nothing else wallahi. People think im a qabilist but I am not as long as I see your moving forward and leaving something behind for your next generation.
Ethiopian aid built it, name me one city in Somalia OG built afmadow, dhoobleey:deadmanny:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ethiopian aid built it, name me one city in Somalia OG built afmadow, dhoobleey:deadmanny:

The jealousy is outstanding. Teeri has a homeland to return to and can stand tall, where will u go? hide in galgala mountains or will you flee kaxandhaale and beg PL for protection from HG as u both chase each other around like savages because you two clans have failed the most.

What about Mogadishu all built by turks, foreign aid, can u name anything mogadishu built by itself? Even Ghetto recieves Somali govt aid, even to the lowest level like schools which u can't even do on your own. If u can't build a school, i doubt u can build roads or ports.

There isnt an African country that doesnt get aid but, the important thing is that the aid is used for the intended purpose which in this case was to develop Jigjiga, and Ogaden did. Your lowly clan on the other hand would rather just move into a ready built land without contributing anything. Mx took Gedo through force and the bloodshed of the natives and yet have nothing to show for today. Heck, even hg has better built towns and wealth than mx.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There isnt an African country that doesnt get aid but, the important thing is that the aid is used for the intended purpose which in this case was to develop Jigjiga, and Ogaden did. Your lowly clan on the other hand would rather just move into a ready built land without contributing anything. Mx took Gedo through force and the bloodshed of the natives and yet have nothing to show for today. Heck, even hg has better built towns and wealth than mx.

The level of 'xasidnimo' is abundantly clear from @TekNiKo for Jigjiga. He hates how OG/MJ have a well built homeland in their heartland territories, while we also have a second homeland in JL and we still rule him there lol, even though Ghetto is his major heartland, he is to langaab even there, forget abudwak where he surrounded by HG.

Marehan has no homeland to be proud of be it ghetto or abudwak, that's what the real reason behind his xasidnimo, he wishes he was in our shoes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Saaxo is proof, when u join the right administration, you will also begin to enjoy the fruits of peace, prosperity and progress. I urge gedo folks to join JL

People think im a qabilist but I am not

CE5D.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
The jealousy is outstanding. Teeri has a homeland to return to and can stand tall, where will u go? hide in galgala mountains or will you flee kaxandhaale and beg PL for protection from HG as u both chase each other around like savages because you two clans have failed the most.

What about Mogadishu all built by turks, foreign aid, can u name anything mogadishu built by itself? Even Ghetto recieves Somali govt aid, even to the lowest level like schools which u can't even do on your own. If u can't build a school, i doubt u can build roads or ports.
I as a Marehan feel more safe in Xamar than Kismayo or Bosaso that tells me who my brothers are to hell with your Kabalalx xaaram alliance. You wanna treat me like second class than ask me to.join you under Kenyan boots. Marehan honour is more worthy than all the buildings you have built. Development is nice but not at the expense of my dignity, We rather suffer than cowtow to Dhafoorqiiq.

TekNiKo

VIP
Again answer my question long teenthed heathen, show me one magaalo OG built in Somalia without foreign aid. Just look at the state of Dhoobleey and Afmadow and compare it to a flourishing metropolia like Doolow and Beledxaawo. Your folks are still hostages in Buale for God sake. Your cawlyahan are literally being bullies by RX terrorists in Saakoow too. You are literally midgan of JL and were absent from Somalia politics until Mama Uhuruu hoisted you on her tank to Kismaayo.

Tell the Kikiyu to free the last remaining patches of your land in Middle Jubba or else RX will capture it soon just as MX captured Baardheere from you :pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
The level of 'xasidnimo' is abundantly clear from @TekNiKo for Jigjiga. He hates how OG/MJ have a well built homeland in their heartland territories, while we also have a second homeland in JL and we still rule him there lol, even though Ghetto is his major heartland, he is to langaab even there, forget abudwak where he surrounded by HG.

Marehan has no homeland to be proud of be it ghetto or abudwak, that's what the real reason behind his xasidnimo, he wishes he was in our shoes.
Cabudwaaq is far bigger and better and the most successful city in Galmudug. You dhabayac0 are only good for faan, "look at me". Marehan control the 2nd largest and most fertile gobol in somalia, something majeerteen desert rat wont ever have.

Alx Allah blessed us and I didnt even mention Our periphery lands like Beerxaani:rejoice:

TekNiKo

VIP
:childplease: Was that the case when ur ugaas fled to a hotel close to villa Somalia after getting threats just because he was against unuka leh.
Its true sxb alot of Marehan in Xamar and much better than Kismaayo for us atleast we live in peace not being targetted simply on the basis of our tribe. Many anti Madoobe Marehans have fled Kismayo simply due to their opinion of him. One girl was even arrested for speaking against him so f*ck you guys. Your cuqdad for Marehan is plain to see and runs deep in your blood.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Again answer my question long teenthed heathen, show me one magaalo OG built in Somalia without foreign aid. Just look at the state of Dhoobleey and Afmadow and compare it to a flourishing metropolia like Doolow and Beledxaawo. Your folks are still hostages in Buale for God sake. Your cawlyahan are literally being bullies by RX terrorists in Saakoow too. You are literally ****** of JL and were absent from Somalia politics until Mama Uhuruu hoisted you on her tank to Kismaayo.

Tell the Kikiyu to free the last remaining patches of your land in Middle Jubba or else RX will capture it soon just as MX captured Baardheere from you :pachah1:
When you have as much land as we do it takes a while all you have is Gedo and AS are still present in it and if your asking for our flagship city in Somalia its Kismayo and I also hold two of Somalis five largest cities(Garissa and Jigjiga) Dhuusamareeb should have been your largest city and now you beg to be accepted back into Gelinsoor:russsmug:

Trending

Latest posts