Jibouti deploys troops to Saylac

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why didn't jabuuti send military to sitti region against the afar and aidtopians, tf this makes no sense
They’ve been scheming after saylac port for a long time. The Djiboutian army fought against the Gadabuursi SDM & SNM for control of it from 1989 - 1990. They’re the reason why all the old buildings in saylac are in ruins

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
480 CLAN MILITIAS TRAINED IN DJIBOUTI TO TAKE CONTROL OF SAYLAC

Daljir has learned that since Ethiopia declared its intention to take control of the Saylac Coast of Somalia, President Ismail Omar Guelleh (IOG) @IsmailOguelleh of Djibouti has been busy developing a parallel plan to also take control of the Saylac coast.

IOG has recently convened Awdal clan and business leaders for a meeting in Djibouti. The meetings were initially advertised as a reconciliation conference for the two major clans in the region, the Gadabuursi and the Isse clans. While the clan leaders are still meeting in Djibouti, reliable sources are now telling Daljir Media that they eventually turned into meetings to strengthen Isse clan unity. So far, there is no reliable information if that was by design or a result of IOG getting cold feet in confiding his Saylac plans to the Gadabuursi clan.

In Djibouti, with Isse clan unity strengthened, IOG asked his Isse clansmen that he will train and arm 480 clan militias who would take control of Saylac and environs. IOG selected a Colonel by the name Elmi to run the operation.

With all 480 clan militias fully trained and armed, the militia leaders have now been ordered to depart and take control of Saylac. However, there is a slight problem. Somaliland has been closely following the events in Djibouti and has brought in few hundred heavily armed militias at the Lawyacade crossing.

Colonel Elmi, not wanting any armed confrontations at the border crossing, now ordered the clan militia to head south to Geestiir and then trek all the way up to Saylac.

With Somaliland aware of IOG's plans, there are now reports that some of @musebiihi 's militias at the Lawyacado crossing have been ordered back to Saylac. If that happens, Col. Elmi of Djibouti has been instructed to take on the remaining Somaliland militias at the Lawyacado border crossing and move on to Saylac as a backup for the clan militias.

This points out to an imminent clash taking place between Djibouti army and Somaliland militias, either at the Lawyacado crossing or in Saylac.

With Saylac on the crosshairs of Ethiopia with the backing of the UAE, some questions are worth asking: what is IOG's purpose of creating an armed confrontations against Muse Bihi, when that could be an excuse for Abiy Ahmed to come to Muse Bihi's rescue? Why is the Gadabuursi clan not part of the trained clan militias that are supposedly to take control of Saylac? Is the Somali government party to the taking of Saylac, or is it solely an IOG military operation? Do the Gadabuursi clan leaders approve of the Saylac operation?

We don't have the answers yet, but as sources close to IOG's Saylac operation tell Daljir, expect answers in the next couple of weeks or even earlier.

> Daljir Media
What did I tell y'all niggas. Djiboutiweyn haye πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡©πŸ‡―

Bro clarify. 480 militia platoons or 480 dudes? 480 dudes will get xooged in broad daylight. Even by Somaliland's embarrassingly weak army

Last edited:
480 funny numbers saylact is Just two houses and a kitchen
20k kulaha I saw it with my own eyes. Its population does not exceed 5,000
The Oromo caused you pressure, that why you remember them for no reason
So, in other words, two houses and a kitchen accommodate 5,000 families?

Oromo reference 'cos of late, they are many of youS roaming and marauding the net claiming to be from SL, when they do not even have a clue as to its geography let alone its history or culture. If we wait long enough, you will be dulling us with humdrum as to how reer Hargeysa secretly conserve faecel matter from which they quench yearnings at dusk.

I have a photo of my grandfather in the Djiboutian army in the late 1970s sxb
I was being facetious, I actually know of a reer Jabouti family, whose father was a Sr army officer in the Abtidoon era. Great family.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
SL army is why you cant take West Sool or West Sanaag or Buhoodle District and don't give me the Jabarti propganda line "wE cOulD If wE wANteD"...
Do you remember what happened to your general Faysal Abdi Bootan on August 25th? πŸ˜‚ There is no Somaliland army anymore; you should talk, mate, after the legendary defeat. And it true we could if we wanted πŸ’―

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
They’ve been scheming after saylac port for a long time. The Djiboutian army fought against the Gadabuursi SDM & SNM for control of it from 1989 - 1990. They’re the reason why all the old buildings in saylac are in ruins
These people are stupid
at that time even when the Somali government fell in 1991, Djibouti wanted to expand and annex Awdal. Instead of thanking us because we preserved the borders of their state, they wished Djibouti had taken Awdall at that time.
What do you expect from them?
They sold their entire sea to Turkey and the Ethiopian army imposes a curfew in Gedo They only have tribal hypocrisy, there is no patriot among them

Obviously fake. The Ciise and Sameroon have longstanding dispute over Zaylac and last thing IOG wants is destabilizing the border. Saylac is merely 20 miles away from Djibouti border, if they really wanted they could send a big force to capture it why would they come from the south? It's a bad movie script. Somaliland & Djibouti relations are cordial and MBC have a Djiboutian passport, such war is far fetched under IOG. Especially now that Ethiopia is on the line.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
If we had nothing, you would have had to try and get through our land but you knew what would happen if you did That's why you were afraid and stopped :trumpsmirk:
We legit slaughtered you idoor soldiers matter fact we captured 100s of your soldiers. You can’t make meaningless threats and the reason we didn’t march to Burco is cause Garaaad said no.
Idoor have no shame πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
What did I tell y'all niggas. Djiboutiweyn haye πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
I'm not really from there I just have the citizenship but I support Djiboutiweyne. Zaylc is a historic town we can't lose it to Ethiopians that would be such an L for us, Djibouti better assume control. Ethiopia schemeing against SL or PL is better and preferable to me than zaylc

Assuming it is not fake news, what significance is it for Djibouti? They already have a port

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
480 CLAN MILITIAS TRAINED IN DJIBOUTI TO TAKE CONTROL OF SAYLAC

Daljir has learned that since Ethiopia declared its intention to take control of the Saylac Coast of Somalia, President Ismail Omar Guelleh (IOG) @IsmailOguelleh of Djibouti has been busy developing a parallel plan to also take control of the Saylac coast.

IOG has recently convened Awdal clan and business leaders for a meeting in Djibouti. The meetings were initially advertised as a reconciliation conference for the two major clans in the region, the Gadabuursi and the Isse clans. While the clan leaders are still meeting in Djibouti, reliable sources are now telling Daljir Media that they eventually turned into meetings to strengthen Isse clan unity. So far, there is no reliable information if that was by design or a result of IOG getting cold feet in confiding his Saylac plans to the Gadabuursi clan.

In Djibouti, with Isse clan unity strengthened, IOG asked his Isse clansmen that he will train and arm 480 clan militias who would take control of Saylac and environs. IOG selected a Colonel by the name Elmi to run the operation.

With all 480 clan militias fully trained and armed, the militia leaders have now been ordered to depart and take control of Saylac. However, there is a slight problem. Somaliland has been closely following the events in Djibouti and has brought in few hundred heavily armed militias at the Lawyacade crossing.

Colonel Elmi, not wanting any armed confrontations at the border crossing, now ordered the clan militia to head south to Geestiir and then trek all the way up to Saylac.

With Somaliland aware of IOG's plans, there are now reports that some of @musebiihi 's militias at the Lawyacado crossing have been ordered back to Saylac. If that happens, Col. Elmi of Djibouti has been instructed to take on the remaining Somaliland militias at the Lawyacado border crossing and move on to Saylac as a backup for the clan militias.

This points out to an imminent clash taking place between Djibouti army and Somaliland militias, either at the Lawyacado crossing or in Saylac.

With Saylac on the crosshairs of Ethiopia with the backing of the UAE, some questions are worth asking: what is IOG's purpose of creating an armed confrontations against Muse Bihi, when that could be an excuse for Abiy Ahmed to come to Muse Bihi's rescue? Why is the Gadabuursi clan not part of the trained clan militias that are supposedly to take control of Saylac? Is the Somali government party to the taking of Saylac, or is it solely an IOG military operation? Do the Gadabuursi clan leaders approve of the Saylac operation?

We don't have the answers yet, but as sources close to IOG's Saylac operation tell Daljir, expect answers in the next couple of weeks or even earlier.

> Daljir Media
It has begun.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
@Khaemwaset

Congratulate the Djiboutian brothers on my behalf, Itoobiya ain’t getting close to that coastline anytime soon.
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I'm not really from there I just have the citizenship but I support Djiboutiweyne. Zaylc is a historic town we can't lose it to Ethiopians that would be such an L for us, Djibouti better assume control. Ethiopia schemeing against SL or PL is better and preferable to me than zaylc

Assuming it is not fake news, what significance is it for Djibouti? They already have a port
Ciise live across the border and Samaroon neighbours in awdal also have a presence in Djibouti. I myself have family from Awdal, Dir dhaba and Ali Sabieh however during the 70s and 80s Ciise mass migrated to Djibouti leaving behind alot of this land.

Obviously fake. The Ciise and Sameroon have longstanding dispute over Zaylac and last thing IOG wants is destabilizing the border. Saylac is merely 20 miles away from Djibouti border, if they really wanted they could send a big force to capture it why would they come from the south? It's a bad movie script. Somaliland & Djibouti relations are cordial and MBC have a Djiboutian passport, such war is far fetched under IOG. Especially now that Ethiopia is on the line.
Muse was stripped of his Djibouti citizenship.

Trending