Jewish "revert" scams the muslim community

Why Muslims always turn blind eye whether it is born Muslim or reverts Muslim and be shocked when Muslim find out tht those ppl scam them and many reverts not all but some tht reverts for their good and I think having sex with Muslim women
Muslims always put their guards down cuz someone is muslim and muim use hadith and Islam to give privilege to reverts
This is just my opinion what tht woman did is wrong

Why Muslims always turn blind eye whether it is born Muslim or reverts Muslim and be shocked when Muslim find out tht those ppl scam them and many reverts not all but some tht reverts for their good and I think having sex with Muslim women
Muslims always put their guards down cuz someone is muslim and muim use hadith and Islam to give privilege to reverts
This is just my opinion what tht woman did is wrong
Yup! They were was a bunch of black dude reverts marrying Somali chicks. The Somali girls getting pissed when they find out they wanted four wives and shit lol.

Yup! They were was a bunch of black dude reverts marrying Somali chicks. The Somali girls getting pissed when they find out they wanted four wives and shit lol.
Don't care if those somali woman pissed if those want to marry non Somali man then it is their chose but using Islam and hadith manuplation and to give privilege to reverts
Whether it be meher or something else tht is wrong
I don't care anymore what Somali woman does with her life as long those somali woman don't claim their non Somali man kids to be somali

She was such a fraud
Eod-YUbWMAAKymu.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Asli @Hassan mahat @Western4Life

What have I been saying all this time! White reverts to Islam is legit one of the easiest gigs to scam the clueless white worshiping Muslims. :pachah1:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Asli @Hassan mahat @Western4Life

What have I been saying all this time! White reverts to Islam is legit one of the easiest gigs to scam the clueless white worshiping Muslims. :pachah1:

I have no doubt about Paul. He as an cadaan knows more about the religion than your shaqolaan self. Move along and shut the door behind your stupid ass

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I have no doubt about Paul. He as an cadaan knows more about the religion than your shaqolaan self. Move along and shut the door behind your stupid ass
:deadrose::deadmanny: You guys are really naive. “Knows about he religion” kulahaa. Don’t get scammed, that is my advice.

Trending

Latest posts