TIKTOKER CONVERTED TO ISLAM!

Asli

love is in the air, come sniff with me
VIP
I used to watch this guy for months now, and i see that today he became muslim. i'm so shocked but wow mashallah. allah guides whom he wills.
tell me if the link doesnt work btw

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
what's wrong with you?! no one asked for your two cent input. wallahi and you wonder why no one on this forum likes you.
I can guarantee with 90% certainty, He did it for clout. How do you suddenly feel amazing? You are still the same You and the same person. He likely did this, to pander to gullible Muslim. FYI, I don’t care what others think of me.

Asli

love is in the air, come sniff with me
VIP
I can guarantee with 90% certainty, He did it for clout. How do you suddenly feel amazing? You are still the same You and the same person. He likely did this, to pander to gullible Muslim. FYI, I don’t care what others think of me.
because unlike you, people feel connected to islam. Oh i know you can't fathom someone converting to Islam but surprise! Islam is the fastest-growing religion. He's been thinking about the deen and finally realized the truth.

If you have nothing good to say then go.

Fratello

Saint St4L
He’s been studying religions for a good while now this aint some clout ting

Hassan mahat

because unlike you, people feel connected to islam. Oh i know you can't fathom someone converting to Islam but surprise! Islam is the fastest-growing religion. He's been thinking about the deen and finally realized the truth.

If you have nothing good to say then go.
Islam is the fastest growing Religion because Muslim women have a lot of kids.

Manafesto

[Cali Saleebaan][Migiurtinia]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What a retard, Somalis and Muslims are leaving this 7th century pagan religion in droves and he some how found it appealing. :mjlol:

People will do everything for clout.
That is so true, I lie to my neighbors and claim to be a Christian to get the Christmas gifts.:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Hassan mahat

What a retard, Somalis and Muslims are ditching and leaving this 7th century desert and pagan religion in droves and he some how found it appealing. :mjlol:

That is so true, I lie to my neighbors and claim to be a Christian to get the Christmas gifts.:kanyeshrug:
He knows he will appeal to the naive Muslims, who will shout “MashAllah “ and give him attention and following. He will also get the highest Quality of pussy offered by Muslim women. I will advice every white Incel to become Muslim. They will be able to abuse women and get major ass.

What a retard, Somalis and Muslims are ditching and leaving this 7th century desert and pagan religion in droves and he some how found it appealing. :mjlol:

:susp:You murtads are truly repulsive people

Western4Life

Staff Member
He's white so his viewership will skyrocket, especially from Somalis who will bootyclap for him. Converting the white man is their highest achievement possible in this dunya. In the Somali hierarchy, all Middle Eastern Sunni are second to the white man that is Sunni.

If he was a black convert, he would be ignored.

Trending

Latest posts