Jerry Hussein and the Iftin Band

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So what do you guys know about them. Jerry is actually my uncle funnily enough lol. He's in Dubai these days and in good health I might add
1585570867048.png

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Tell your uncle I enjoyed this song.

damn this shit sound fire, kinda gives me thriler vibes. kkkkkk
Woahhhhh:ooh::ooh:
They did a cover of this song @HanadR6

It's a classic. Even Beyonce did a cover recently
Walahi, I am shocked. But I know that black American music was popular in the 70's/80's in Somalia like MJ, Lionel Richie, Diana Ross etc. Good taste.

Iftiin Band is also very good. You should be proud of your abti.
YOOOOOOOOOOOO I just got to talk to my uncle Jerry for the first time today on WhatsApp. He speaks fluent English and he said he'll send me a vid of him performing in dubai solo. @sincity I told him I know people who like his music (you). He said that's great.
:rejoice: :ohdamn:

Here's the vid I downloaded the solo from whatsapp and posted it unlisted on youtube. He starts singing at 0:58

Last edited:
YOOOOOOOOOOOO I just got to talk to my uncle Jerry for the first time today on WhatsApp. He speaks fluent English and he said he'll send me a vid of him performing in dubai solo. @sincity I told him I know people who like his music (you). He said that's great.
:rejoice: :ohdamn:

Here's the vid I downloaded the solo from whatsapp and posted it unlisted on youtube. He starts singing at 0:58
Wow. I will check it out, thanks bro.

Trending