Jeremy Corbyn Calls Out Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
colonel gadaffi was a rapist of boys and his men used to rape somalis who did tahreeb.

Good riddance to the rapist. Got murdered in a rat hole by his own people. what a way to die. Hope illahi raises you with him

He raped Somali men/boys?

:damn::damn:

Yeah Abbott is an imbecile but she is a black one atleast but look at our current foreign secretary boris Johnson
:siilaanyolaugh:

I don't lick arses. You must have confused me with members of your own family. Don't be mad homie. because all that hate ain't getting you nowhere

Nice, bring my family into it but pretend to be pious. If only I can get a woman as loyal to her man as you're to your Saudi boyfriend.:banderas:

Get a job and pay your school debt.

I'm eligible to vote since I am a Commonwealth citizen and I have a fake British cellphone bill with a UK address I will present at the ballot box (proves fake residence). I will be telling them I'm in Canada on vacation so allow me to vote here. I'll be waiting in line like the other expat Brits.

:chrisfreshhah:

You know who I'm voting for.

:mjlol:
What constituency? If it's a safe seat then it won't matter

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

Why don't I live in Bristol :damn: I would make so much money selling Banksy's print

colonel gadaffi was a rapist of boys and his men used to rape somalis who did tahreeb.

Good riddance to the rapist. Got murdered in a rat hole by his own people. what a way to die. Hope illahi raises you with him
I never supported nor praised
Him or denied he may have done what you accuse him . So , you've taken my comment out of context and prayed for my downfall .fool !

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Diane air head Abbott should not even be an MP let alone shadow home secretary of state. Is Jeza out of his mind? :damn::damn:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

why u habaaring him, in Ramadan weliba for simply quoting the nigga :draketf:

wax baa kaa si ah walahi

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

Get wahhabi mosques out of London all they do is poison young minds we don't need this filth in the west. Ban it.

If labour doesn't get into power and Theresa May is elected we are truly screwed she is in bed with Saudi Arabia the witch

Tory voters are the type to blame Corbyn for terrorism while ignoring May's policy in giving Saudi Wahhabis weapons, and with those weapons they give to ISIS.

gray-fog3-768x470.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending