Jeremy Corbyn Calls Out Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

Get wahhabi mosques out of London all they do is poison young minds we don't need this filth in the west. Ban it.

If labour doesn't get into power and Theresa May is elected we are truly screwed she is in bed with Saudi Arabia the witch

black

live and let die.
Doesn't matter, he's a nonentity in the big picture. Banning it will lead down a slippery slope unless they find a way to restrict funding

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm defo voting labour now. When May says she wants to knock down terrorism she means bully British Muslims. When Corbyn says he wants to knock down terrorism he means get to the root cause. :salute:

Didn't he use to date Diane Abbott

IMG_6582.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
I feel like he knows he's gonna lose. :mjcry:
I commend him for telling it like it is however. :obama:

Jeremy Corbyn is daddy. :diddyass::banderas:
Even if his input may not make a difference, it's still more gutsy than all these cowardly crooks.
No beating around the bush or scapegoating surface-level issues. Right to the truth. :rejoice:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Oh dear yep we fell for the Zionist trap divide and conquer.
First it was Sunna vs Shia
Now Sunni is being divided into 100 different branches and each section is claiming to be upon the truth.
Sufi, salafi, ikhwani... are all Sunni at the end of the day. Muslims need to stop this division ideology we are the same at the end of the day.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The prophet (PBUH) said to the saxaba the Jews have split into 71 sections, the Christians 72 and my umma (the Muslim) would split into 73.

They would all be thrown in the hell fire exact for 1. Those who fellow my Sunna.

heh

corbyn playing to his far left base.

Attacking muslims is bad. It's islamaphobia. Attacking the saudis is woke! legit. wahabies

I swear the saudis have everyone legit shook. Let's see the list of people who hate them saudis

Shia rafidhis
Alt left
Alt right
inferiority ridden sufi club mix
murtads

Saudis should have a second flag with that you mad troll picture on it

Too little, too late commie. Everyone knows why you said that.

:childplease:

Strong, stable, national, majority, Conservative government on June 8, for the national interest.

heh

corbyn playing to his far left base.

Attacking muslims is bad. It's islamaphobia. Attacking the saudis is woke! legit. wahabies

I swear the saudis have everyone legit shook. Let's see the list of people who hate them saudis

Shia rafidhis
Alt left
Alt right
inferiority ridden sufi club mix
murtads

Saudis should have a second flag with that you mad troll picture on it

Oh look another wahabi saudi-arselicker. Surprise, surprise...:bell:

Corbyn knows what he's talking about! Hopefully when we leave the EU we will call for another petition to recognise Somaliland and he will support it, he supported the Chagos Islanders, hopefully the UK can help them too!

Long live Boqor Corbyn! Long live Boqor Corbyn!
Too little, too late commie. Everyone knows why you said that.

:childplease:

Strong, stable, national, majority, Conservative government
on June 8, for the national interest.
:comeon:
Don't you get tired of repeating the same bs again and again, do you even live in the UK? The tories are the reason why i'm nearly 60k of debt

Maybe the British government should have listened to colonel gaddafi when he said western support for Libyan rebels will mean Europe being invaded by hoardes of kneegrows immigrants and terrorists .

Maybe the British government should have listened to colonel gaddafi when he said western support for Libyan rebels will mean Europe being invaded by hoardes of kneegrows immigrants and terrorists .
colonel gadaffi was a rapist of boys and his men used to rape somalis who did tahreeb.

Good riddance to the rapist. Got murdered in a rat hole by his own people. what a way to die. Hope illahi raises you with him

Don't you get tired of repeating the same bs again and again, do you even live in the UK? The tories are the reason why i'm nearly 60k of debt

Get a job and pay your school debt.

I'm eligible to vote since I am a Commonwealth citizen and I have a fake British cellphone bill with a UK address I will present at the ballot box (proves fake residence). I will be telling them I'm in Canada on vacation so allow me to vote here. I'll be waiting in line like the other expat Brits.

:chrisfreshhah:

You know who I'm voting for.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.