Jeff Sessions Interview with Senate Intelligence Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Brruuh. The influence by US is at all time low. European leaders have spoken against the U.S multiple times recently. It is not even funny how Trump has actually destroyed the influence the US once had on the European Union.

Ask Angela Merkel & Emmanuel Macron:chrisfreshhah:
Macron jerks off his other weakling subordinates in Belgium and other irrelevant places. He's effeminate and without France under his belt he'd be any other entitled border GenX/Millenial metrosexual. Hard pass on Macron. Merkel is a walking meme in the U.S. due to her brain dead open border policies that have failed several times.

AMERICA

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Brruuh. The influence by US is at all time low. European leaders have spoken against the U.S multiple times recently. It is not even funny how Trump has actually destroyed the influence the US once had on the European Union.

Ask Angela Merkel & Emmanuel Macron:chrisfreshhah:
You're right though. We're taken less seriously. It has a lot to do with liberals bashing him on the internet saying dumb stuff like "I'm sorry international world that our president is so dumb". If they hate him enough to belittle him to inconsequential effeminate European countries then they can get the hell out.

:camby:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
He did very well.
I'll rewatch it. He did well in the fact that nothing was incriminating. He did bad in the fact that he seemed incredibly uncredible and brain dead. You can't say I don't know to every response. You're the head of the DoJ for lord' s sake. If you don't know anything, who does???

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You're right though. We're taken less seriously. It has a lot to do with liberals bashing him on the internet saying dumb stuff like "I'm sorry international world that our president is so dumb". If they hate him enough to belittle him to inconsequential effeminate European countries then they can get the hell out.

:camby:
Not only that but they are being undermined everywhere. Here in Sweden, I would say the news outlets 9/10 times have negative tone towards the U.S.

I personally think it's a good thing, the US had way to much influence before. The balls of the European Union is growing larger by the day. :sass1:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Not only that but they are being undermined everywhere. Here in Sweden, I would say the news outlets 9/10 times have negative tone towards the U.S.

I personally think it's a good thing, the US had way to much influence before. The balls of the European Union is growing larger by the day. :sass1:
Yeah, and I hope they do something stupid enough to piss off the US so we can claim another war. None of these countries have nukes either so good luck fighting the most powerful military in the world. More land for us.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yeah, and I hope they do something stupid enough to piss off the US so we can claim another war. None of these countries have nukes either so good luck fighting the most powerful military in the world. More land for us.
Who said anything about war? I'm talking about politically going against the US which is happening a lot recently.

War?!? Typical Americans... Keep this up and we will square up like they do in Detroit. :wtf:

I'd like to add the US is barely average on anything other than their military. Cuba has better healthcare than them. :reallymaury:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Who said anything about war? I'm talking about politically going against the US which is happening a lot recently.

War?!? Typical Americans... Keep this up and we will square up like they do in Detroit. :wtf:

I'd like to add the US is barely average on anything other than their military. Cuba has better healthcare than them. :reallymaury:
Cuba???? Go right ahead and try getting bidaar surgery there. Don't come crying after you are diagnosed with AIDS due to unsanitary medical instruments

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
McCain is just as bad as, if not worse than, Sessions...is he supposed to represent the moral high ground?:chrisfreshhah:
You liberals are too much. Anybody that has conservative views is auto evil. Acudibiyahweh!

I once put pence for 2020 as my title for my profile on a gaming forum and a kid thought I was joking.
:deadosama:
After I told him I was serious he backed off saying "Ohhh... okay".

TooMacaan

VIP
You liberals are too much. Anybody that has conservative views is auto evil. Acudibiyahweh!

I once put pence for 2020 as my title for my profile on a gaming forum and a kid thought I was joking.
:deadosama:
After I told him I was serious he backed off saying "Ohhh... okay".
Who said I was a liberal?:ayaanswag:and I like Pence but I just can't stand McCain.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Cuba???? Go right ahead and try getting bidaar surgery there. Don't come crying after you are diagnosed with AIDS due to unsanitary medical instruments
I will show you a post from huffingtonpost. This should silence you.

"Statistics don’t lie.

Figures from the World Health Organization clearly show that The United States lags behind 36 other countries in overall health system performance ranging from infant mortality, to adult mortality, to life expectancy.

20 countries in Europe and four countries in Asia have a better life expectancy than the U.S. If you are a male between the ages of 15 and 59, your chances of dying are higher in the U.S. (140 per thousand) than in Canada, 95, Costa Rica 127, Chile 134, and Cuba, 138."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/blake-fleetwood/cuba-has-better-medical-c_b_19664.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-35073966

You don't know much about the country that adopted you huh, do you?? Let me just get to the point, your tone suggest that the US is the greatest country.. It is by faaaaaaar not the greatest country in so many categories. YAAAH :kendrickcry:

EDIT: I find it funny that you include bidaar surgery in the same category as healthcare. Plastic surgery iyo cosmetic changes, subhanAllah.. You are proving every bad stereotype I have on american people.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I will show you a post from huffingtonpost. This should silence you.

"Statistics don’t lie.

Figures from the World Health Organization clearly show that The United States lags behind 36 other countries in overall health system performance ranging from infant mortality, to adult mortality, to life expectancy.

20 countries in Europe and four countries in Asia have a better life expectancy than the U.S. If you are a male between the ages of 15 and 59, your chances of dying are higher in the U.S. (140 per thousand) than in Canada, 95, Costa Rica 127, Chile 134, and Cuba, 138."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/blake-fleetwood/cuba-has-better-medical-c_b_19664.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-35073966

You don't know much about the country that adopted you huh, do you?? Let me just get to the point, your tone suggest that the US is the greatest country.. It is by faaaaaaar not the greatest country in so many categories. YAAAH :kendrickcry:

EDIT: I find it funny that you include bidaar surgery in the same category as healthcare. Plastic surgery iyo cosmetic changes, subhanAllah.. You are proving every bad stereotype I have on american people.
This is life expectancy. You know what life expectancy indicates? After a certain threshold It's no longer about the health care system rather It's about an individual's health and stress levels.
You're acting as if medicine can cure people from dying completely. This was the worst possible argument you could use to measure health care system quality.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
This is life expectancy. You know what life expectancy indicates? After a certain threshold It's no longer about the health care system rather It's about an individual's health and stress levels.
You're acting as if medicine can cure people from dying completely. This was the worst possible argument you could use to measure health care system quality.
You didn't read the whole article did you? :reallymaury:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I'm just messing around bro, don't mind me. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending