Jeff Sessions Interview with Senate Intelligence Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I'm listening to this in my car right now in front of my place and I can't handle how brainless he is.

He keeps saying "I'm not sure I can disclose this information I need to speak with the department's lawyers" yet he's supposed to the head of the Department of Justice.

My brain hurts right now just listening at his interview. James Comey's was a lot more lively and Comey had actually presented new information.

This is a classic case of a guy saving his ass and if this were a debate round my team would have lost due to terrible responses in cross examination.

If he had been under any other president he would be fired. Donald Trump is incredibly corrupt.

John McCain is about to interview him, gotta listen to this.

@CadannSaviour is not American but he stays on top of American politics every day.

Every country is affected by the US and everyone needs to be on top of US politics. It depends on international safety and relations.

Did you just tag a dude who made no comments :drakelaugh: I wonder how many accounts are like him who don't post but dm members

Stop with the fake news.
"
As the US attorney in Mobile, Alabama, Jeff Sessions was talking over a case one day in the 1980s with two fellow prosecutors.

It had to do with a young black man who had been kidnapped and brutally murdered by two members of the Ku Klux Klan.
The Klansmen, Henry Hayes and Tiger Knowles, slit the victim's throat and hung his body from a tree.

They carried out the attack in retribution for a jury acquitting a black man in the slaying of a white police officer.
As Sessions learned that some members of the Klan had smoked marijuana on the evening of the slaying, he said aloud that he thought the KKK was: "OK until I found out they smoked pot."

Sarah136

Hot and cold
He doesn't DM me on here. We made accounts together back in March and he said we would troll together here if he could fix his account name. He never got around to doing it and I quickly forget about bringing him on here after I got banned.

Anyways, he's the White guy I made 3 threads about this week. I actually sent the first one to him while we were arguing and you guys thought I was making it up.
:bell: How could you make something like this up?
View attachment 20943

Abaayo you be with whoever you like! Stop trying to prove that a doonfar eating blonde bastard wants you.

Just stop it already :drakekidding:

He doesn't DM me on here. We made accounts together back in March and he said we would troll together here if he could fix his account name. He never got around to doing it and I quickly forget about bringing him on here after I got banned.

Anyways, he's the White guy I made 3 threads about this week. I actually sent the first one to him while we were arguing and you guys thought I was making it up.
View attachment 20943

What is this :ohhh: if you're a black rapunzel why are you wasting your time with him.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
What is this :ohhh: if you're a black rapunzel why are you wasting your time with him.
Who said he was a strawberry blonde?
Abaayo you be with whoever you like! Stop trying to prove that a doonfar eating blonde bastard wants you.

Just stop it already :drakekidding:

Did you just tag a dude who made no comments :drakelaugh: I wonder how many accounts are like him who don't post but dm members

All future questions about liking this guy should be directed towards my DM. I can only explain my feelings because talking about him without his knowledge or affirmation goes beyond my bounds.

I'm also ashamed of gossiping so I think I will drop this subject soon especially since I only started it while I was arguing with him.

Also speaking of my love interest derails thoughtful threads despite it being interesting to many on the forum.

Maac Salaama

Sarah136

Hot and cold
All future questions about liking this guy should be directed towards my DM. I can only explain my feelings as talking about him without his knowledge or affirmation goes beyond my bounds.

I'm also ashamed of gossiping so I think I will drop this subject soon especially since I only started it while I was arguing with him.

Also speaking of my love interest derails thoughtful threads despite it being interesting to many on the forum.

Maac Salaama

I saw this coming:faysalwtf:

Blow dry your punani nayaa

caadi iska dhig :browtf:

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I saw this coming:faysalwtf:

Blow dry your punani nayaa caadi iska dhig
Honestly you're disgusting. How could you be talking about another woman's private parts? You're such a lesbian.

I have no idea why you're being hostile towards me. Perhaps it's because I posted a partial picture of myself today and you wanted all the attention for yourself. Anyways, you're being hostile in vain. I don't intend to be the Barbie of this forum, I just also happen to be pretty despite being a troll. If you want to beef with a Barbie speak to @The Cushitic One and @InfoMatic because the Lord knows if you try beefing with his girl he will beef with you and send all his minions.

Also stop stalking me, It's unnerving. This is the political section. If you want to be in the vapid section that requires no brains go right ahead to the general section. I doubt you even know who Sessions is. I'm going to put you on ignore because you haven't even spoke about the topic on this thread rather you came here for me, what a lesbian thing to do.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Honestly you're disgusting. How could you be talking about another woman's private parts? You're such a lesbian.

I have no idea why you're being hostile towards me. Perhaps it's because I posted a partial picture of myself today and you wanted all the attention for yourself. Anyways, you're being hostile in vain. I don't intend to be the Barbie of this forum, I just also happen to be pretty despite being a troll. If you want to beef with a Barbie speak to @The Cushitic One and @InfoMatic because the Lord knows if you try beefing with his girl he will beef with you and send all his minions.

Also stop stalking me, It's unnerving. This is the political section. If you want to be in the vapid section that requires no brains go right ahead to the general section. I doubt you even know who Sessions is. I'm going to put you on ignore because you haven't even spoke about the topic on this thread rather you came here for me, what a lesbian thing to do.

Again not everything is about you. Troll away
:draketf:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Trump is America's Jacob Zuma. Scandal after scandal but still holding on.

Trump will be around until 2024; when his younger clone takes over.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@CadannSaviour is not American but he stays on top of American politics every day.

Every country is affected by the US and everyone needs to be on top of US politics. It depends on international safety and relations.
Brruuh. The influence by US is at all time low. European leaders have spoken against the U.S multiple times recently. It is not even funny how Trump has actually destroyed the influence the US once had on the European Union.

Ask Angela Merkel & Emmanuel Macron:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending