Jeff Bezos made a university kick one of their prof over a tweet.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I get that but madows have no xishood either way.
Cadaans are the people with the least xishood and akhlaq. I don’t care if black people cuss out cadaans, irish are literally dancing in front of the palace next to english mourners. You see what you want to see.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Who? this guy?
jeff-bezos-laugh.gif

speedball-risa-bezos.gif

he laughs like a robot or force himself to laugh :pacspit:
candy ostrich GIF by Trolli

If you are an employee, you can’t spout whatever you want. Specially that strong. You can express your views without being that harsh. But she was looking for a moment on social media and got it

She did herself no favours tweeting that. Now she’s probably blacklisted from teaching at any HEI in the western world. And her line of study is useless in the practical world.

World

VIP
I think that would pass or got ignored.
Wishing someone as dear and cherished as the Queen to be tormented after her death will lead to huge backlash. The fact that someone like Jeff Bezos even noticed what she said shows how much publicity that tweet got. Her being a professor is even worse because she’s supposed to be educating society at the highest levels. She only has herself to blame for risking her career for woke points.

Why is Bezos talking? Isn’t he the one forcing his employees to pee in bottles? Kulaha make the world a better place. Cadaan people have the nerve.

He comes from and thrives in a culture that worships money and status gained on the backs of hard working American citizens. He is the product of a rotten culture. Greed is his religion. This guy literally looks and talks ugly

If you are an employee, you can’t spout whatever you want. Specially that strong. You can express your views without being that harsh. But she was looking for a moment on social media and got it

If white male professor made the same remarks, perhaps warning or other less punitive measures would have been taken. This is an obvious case of her not knowing her place and assumed she was protected by free speech.

Thehawk

SUFI HIGH
He needs to worry about his wonky eye dirty goofy .

Jeff bozo has slaves aka amazon workers that he abuses so of course he would love the Queen .

Thehawk

SUFI HIGH

Imagine how unfair this life is

A short ugly bald guy is the top 5 riches people on earth

It's as if God is laughing at all of us

I'm 5 10 have hair and cute and have account of -1000 in my bank .

Suicide crosses my mind sometimes .

If white male professor made the same remarks, perhaps warning or other less punitive measures would have been taken. This is an obvious case of her not knowing her place and assumed she was protected by free speech.
No he would be in trouble as well. PC madness is not race based