Jeff Bezos made a university kick one of their prof over a tweet.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1662727489891.png
1662727415313.png

1662727426998.png

This shows how wealthy ppl can interfere not just in politics but also in high Edu systems

She has no xishood. Why can't madow people let the Irish and British fight it out instead of inserting themselves in? Besides Ayeeyo Lizzie was a nice person, if it was some other cadaan guy none of you would be in the UK.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She has no xishood. Why can't madow people let the Irish and British fight it out instead of inserting themselves in? Besides Ayeeyo Lizzie was a nice person, if it was some other cadaan guy none of you would be in the UK.
Well, blacks like Kenyans, got some of what the Irish got, never to mention that the UK who did all of that was on her "majesty's" name. So they have all the right to express their hatred to what she represented. And Edu capitalism is nuts

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 237055View attachment 237053
View attachment 237054

This shows how wealthy ppl can interfere not just in politics but also in high Edu systems

Excuse me? Wealthy People Interfere? @Aurelian r u serious? This was a very hateful statement from a hateful woman. Really, i am speechless. A professor??????????
1662729513794.png

Caudubilaahi minal sheydan rajiim

PS Bezos was very triggered. The "I don't think so" part killed me.

HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA Sorry , i just get a kick out of people getting triggered, including myself. Self Sabotaging Queen. :(

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why is Bezos talking? Isn’t he the one forcing his employees to pee in bottles? Kulaha make the world a better place. Cadaan people have the nerve.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why does it have to be the irish and the british only? It’s not like the british harmed only the irish? I think it was inappropriate to say publicly but I understand her. Should’ve left it to the group chat. Also lizzie wasn’t a “nice person”, cadaans are always rewriting history.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is Bezos talking? Isn’t he the one forcing his employees to pee in bottles? Kulaha make the world a better place. Cadaan people have the nerve.

Well your a$$ should pee in the bottle and get to work nayaa
1662729693551.png

HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHA

Why does it have to be the irish and the british only? It’s not like the british harmed only the irish? I think it was inappropriate to say publicly but I understand her. Should’ve left it to the group chat. Also lizzie wasn’t a “nice person”, cadaans are always rewriting history.
I get that but madows have no xishood either way.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I get that but madows have no xishood either way.

HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA

1662730601820.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Excuse me? Wealthy People Interfere? @Aurelian r u serious? This was a very hateful statement from a hateful woman. Really, i am speechless. A professor??????????View attachment 237057

Caudubilaahi minal sheydan rajiim

PS Bezos was very triggered. The "I don't think so" part killed me.

HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA Sorry , i just get a kick out of people getting triggered, including myself. Self Sabotaging Queen. :(
One call from him removed her.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who? this guy?
jeff-bezos-laugh.gif

speedball-risa-bezos.gif

he laughs like a robot or force himself to laugh :pacspit:

No huuno. He has a small mouth, a little difficult to laugh or expand. Kinda like a lizard. :( and he has very low energy. But thankfully- and luckily for him- all energy is reserved in his brain, and his bank account

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No huuno. He has a small mouth, a little difficult to laugh or expand. Kinda like a lizard. :( and he has very low energy. But thankfully- and luckily for him- all energy is reserved in his brain, and his bank account
Haa huuno, you are rigt

Trending