Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Some Isaaq fought for the British
Some Isaaq fought against the British

not a big deal.

While most Daroods worked for the Italians, British and the Ethiopian Empire. Only a minority of Darood fought against colonialism like Dhulbahante and some Ogaden.

While Isaaq sub-clans like Habar Yoonis and Habar Jeclo were very known for fighting against the British. They were the ones who found the Dervish movement believe it or not.

In fact, some Dhulbahante sub-clans joined the British while some Isaaqs heavily contributed the Dervish movement from the very start. Read the source below.

o-YtjDAJSe68zuqcNFBluw.png

Do you know who was second in command after Sayid Abdullah Mohammed?

His name was Haji Sudi he was the second in command of Dervish state and he had power over his HJ clan and was one of the founders of Dervish movement. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haji_Sudi

Dervish Commander Haji Sudi on the left with his brother in-law Duale Idris (1891).

800px-Somali_Headmen%2C_1896.jpg

The two Dervish leaders and right-hand men for Mad Mullah were Isaaq called Haji Sudi and Ibrahim Boghl. They both died in Taleex.

PPLhBKKHSxCRamu1tZvlyg.png

One of the top governors and founders of Dervish state was the Sultan of Habar Yoonis called Nur Ahmed Aman. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nur_Ahmed_Aman

SultanNur2.jpg

Let's not forget the 5 wanted Dervish men. Four were Isaaq and only one was Darood who was obviously Saiyd Abdullah Muhammed.

Here is Sultan Nur Ahmed and his Habar Yoonis Dervish forces.

fw5ls.jpg

Here is the tomb of Sultan Nur Ahmed in Taleex.

800px-Taleh_forts_and_tombs_1930.jpg

Last edited:
While most Daroods worked for the Italians, British and the Ethiopian Empire. Only a minority of Darood fought against colonialism like Dhulbahante and some Ogaden.

While Isaaq sub-clans like Habar Yoonis and Habar Jeclo were very known for fighting against the British. They were the ones who found the Dervish movement believe it or not.

In fact, some Dhulbahante sub-clans joined the British while some Isaaqs heavily contributed the Dervish movement from the very start. Read the source below.

His name was Haji Sudi he was the second in command of Dervish state and he had power over his HJ clan and was one of the founders of Dervish movement. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haji_Sudi

Dervish Commander Haji Sudi on the left with his brother in-law Duale Idris (1891).

The two Dervish leaders and right-hand men for Mad Mullah were Isaaq called Haji Sudi and Ibrahim Boghl. They both died in Taleex.

One of the top governors and founders of Dervish state was the Sultan of Habar Yoonis called Nur Ahmed Aman. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nur_Ahmed_Aman

SultanNur2.jpg

Let's not forget the 5 wanted Dervish men. Four were Isaaq and only one was Darood who was obviously Saiyd Abdullah Muhammed.

fw5ls.jpg

Here is the tomb of Sultan Ahmed Aman. His tomb is in Taleex.

I'm not daroud

SultanNur2.jpg

fw5ls.jpg

Here is the tomb of Sultan Nur Ahmed in Taleex.

Your bragging about being darouds slaves

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your bragging about being darouds slaves

@kobe @Pureblood @Madaxgaab Since when did Madhibaan ever call Hawiye and Isaaq as Hu2u or Eydoor? Typical ignoble Madowteen pretender.
:mjlol:

And for your information, these were Isaaq dervish leaders. Go learn how to read kid. I mean you're a little child afterall who struggles in reading so I can understand

Last edited:
@kobe @Pureblood Since when did Madhibaan ever call Hawiye and Isaaq as Hu2u or Eydoor? Typical Majerteen pretender.

And for your information these were Isaaq dervish leaders, go learn how to read kid. I mean you're a little child afterall who struggles to read so I can understand.
I remember your YouTube comments gabiley boss
My mom is mj and my dad left me

@kobe @Pureblood Since when did Madhibaan ever call Hawiye and Isaaq as Hu2u or Eydoor? Typical Majerteen pretender.

And for your information, these were Isaaq dervish leaders. Go learn how to read kid. I mean you're a little child afterall who struggles to read so I can understand
They fought underneath the clan they hated how embarrassing

@kobe @Pureblood @Madaxgaab Since when did Madhibaan ever call Hawiye and Isaaq as Hu2u or Eydoor? Typical Majerteen pretender.

And for your information, these were Isaaq dervish leaders. Go learn how to read kid. I mean you're a little child afterall who struggles to read so I can understand
Hes most definitely mj .
Imagine beign soo ashamed of who you are,you tell ppl your a clan from the .5 :damn:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Factz you lying sack of shit. Trying to exonerate your tribe's disgraceful colonial past by lumping the great Darood warriors of Dervishes with your ass kissing ill reputed tribe that colluded and fought for their masters around the world is un fucking acceptable. f*ck your Haji sudi and his 1d00r ass.

Sayyid Mohamed aggressively attacked Habar Yonis with one of his famous poems "B00nta Habar Yoonis" why would he call them "B00n" if they were on his side.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Factz you lying sack of shit. Trying to exonerate your tribe's disgraceful colonial past by lumping the great Darood warriors of Dervishes with your ass kissing ill reputed tribe that colluded and fought for their masters around the world is un fucking acceptable. f*ck your Haji sudi and his 1d00r ass.

Sayyid Mohamed aggressively attacked Habar Yonis with one of his famous poems "B00nta Habar Yoonis" why would he call them "B00n" if they were on his side.

The isaaq mama sirta HY way qarxisay, saying their warsangeli siiba reer caynanshe who are the leaders of HY. It may hold some truth as their very civil and calm the HY of Erigavo

Status
Not open for further replies.