Jeegaan fighting for British

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:russ: Honestly what’s the difference between Madowteen and madhiban anyway? He might as well claim .5! :pachah1:

Another ignoble Madowteen called Karim is crying and calling me a liar when I posted authentic sources to counter kacaan myth while all he did was wrote nonsensical lies without showing any evidence. You should never waste your time with these kinds of idiots who only resort to lies even when you show them the factual sources.

Last edited:
@Factz you lying sack of shit. Trying to exonerate your tribe's disgraceful colonial past by lumping the great Darood warriors of Dervishes with your ass kissing ill reputed tribe that colluded and fought for their masters around the world is un fucking acceptable. f*ck your Haji sudi and his 1d00r ass.

Sayyid Mohamed aggressively attacked Habar Yonis with one of his famous poems "B00nta Habar Yoonis" why would he call them "B00n" if they were on his side.
He's the same person lying about them being in Zoos im not surprised lol.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He's the same person lying about them being in Zoos im not surprised lol.

Firsty, how can you call me a liar when I post authentic sources? I don't see the logic in that. Just typical MJ's deceiving and twisting shit.

Ogaden were in human zoos. Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/where’s-the-logic-in-“somaliland-was-a-protectorate-and-not-a-colony”.42809/page-6#post-1157810

Dhulbahante too. Read the source below.

2R5KSprbR3q1EPpNRflg8w.png

@kobe @Pureblood @Madaxgaab @Sheikh more FKD materials. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Firsty, how can you call me a liar when I post authentic sources? I don't see the logic in that. Just typical MJ's deceiving and twisting shit.

Ogaden were in human zoos. Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/where’s-the-logic-in-“somaliland-was-a-protectorate-and-not-a-colony”.42809/page-6#post-1157810

Dhulbahante too. Read the source below.

2R5KSprbR3q1EPpNRflg8w.png

@kobe @Pureblood @Madaxgaab @Sheikh more FKD materials. :mjlol:

@GBTarmy is one of the biggest neefs on this entire forum :chrisfreshhah:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Hey Ahlul Samosa, careful before I put you in zoos again, like your forefathers before ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending