Jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one asked about your zina encounters. All girls are b*ches? Does that include the one who birthed you too?

You are despicable.
No, you're despicable for trying to imply that my muvva is a girl. Like, why??? Sicko. Well my zina encounters are the next best thing since all of the girls here have had no relationships

You really should get to know your audience before creating threads like this.

@Bidaar Wanagsan what happened to your posts? Which moderator did you trigger to get such abuse? #FreeBidaar

I personally find it attractive/manly and if a guy doesnt have it I kind of lose interest.

So here's a hypothetical question;

A guy you are in serious talks with asks you "what are you doing today"? you tell him your plans and he says can you tell me when you leave the house and when you are back. Would you do it? Keep in mind he will call you while you are doing your things anyway to check on you.

Pls answer this thank you..

And give reasons why you think he's doing that and your opinions etc..

take this test: bdsmtest.org
We might just be compatible yet.

World

VIP
Only a paranoid insecure man needs to ask a women about every step she takes. If you don’t trust your partner, then don’t get married to her. Obviously there are clear boundaries, but enquiring and questioning her every time she leaves the house for 5 minutes is possessive.

No, you're despicable for trying to imply that my muvva is a girl. Like, why??? Sicko. Well my zina encounters are the next best thing since all of the girls here have had no relationships

You really should get to know your audience before creating threads like this.

@Bidaar Wanagsan what happened to your posts? Which moderator did you trigger to get such abuse? #FreeBidaar

Wasn't ya muva a girl once upon a time..

take this test: bdsmtest.org
We might just be compatible yet.

I prefer not.

Point proven- stop being emotional. :dead:. I can't believe this.

No one got emotional here.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
One thing I noticed about guys that that jealous easily usually have no backbone, get angry easily and take others down with them.

I personally find it attractive/manly and if a guy doesnt have it I kind of lose interest.

A guy you are in serious talks with asks you "what are you doing today"? you tell him your plans and he says can you tell me when you leave the house and when you are back. Would you do it? Keep in mind he will call you while you are doing your things anyway to check on you.

RUN - he seems like a control freak, who wants to know when you are out, what you
are doing and what time you come home.

Do you want another parent?

:gucciwhat: isn't 2 parents enough?

You can look it from both ways, personally I think its perfectly acceptable, I see it as more of caring than controlling also it depends how close you are with the person. Plus a little bit of ghirah is good lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending