Jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salam ladies

Do you like when guys get jealous and display Gheerah & are overprotective?

A healthy amount we are talking. ..

Last edited:
I personally find it attractive/manly and if a guy doesnt have it I kind of lose interest.

So here's a hypothetical question;

A guy you are in serious talks with asks you "what are you doing today"? you tell him your plans and he says can you tell me when you leave the house and when you are back. Would you do it? Keep in mind he will call you while you are doing your things anyway to check on you.

Pls answer this thank you..

And give reasons why you think he's doing that and your opinions etc..

I personally find it attractive/manly and if a guy doesnt have it I kind of lose interest.

A guy you are in serious talks with asks you "what are you doing today"? you tell him your plans and he says can you tell me when you leave the house and when you are back. Would you do it? Keep in mind he will call you while you are doing your things anyway to check on you.

Wait, are we talking about someone who is shukaansing you only? Why would that nigga call you to check on you? Seems a little bit overkill runti abaayo

Girl, you might as well be in a prison cell cause this nigga got you on lockdown :browtf:

On a serious note, that doesn't sound healthy. It seems a bit paranoid lol

Wait, are we talking about someone who is shukaansing you only? Why would that nigga call you to check on you? Seems a little bit overkill runti abaayo

It's a hypothetical question.

What kind of psychopathic control freak are you? Don't get it twisted, I beat my woman if she serves me cold dinner, I belong to the pre-SJW generation, but at least I know it's wrong and I'm trying to improve. Shame on you naya wajiga xun, toloow inkaar socoto baad tahey.

Oh god not this thing again. I'm going to report you now.

That nigga must have some control issues, you should apply for a restraining order immediately before it gets worse.

Only reasons he can be doing this is:
1: He doesn’t trust you and needs to know your every move. ( happens often when one has been cheated on)

2: He is very insecure and feels that you are too beautiful for him. Which leads to him trying to control your life so that he can keep you. ( been a witness to a situation like this and it ended very ugly).

Report me for what huuno? For calling you a psychopath? You're the one calling for the curtailment of women's rights. You should be punished naya.

No one's asking for your opinion warya. This is the women's section. If you don't have anything valuable to say get out

giphy.gif

Tbh I think that most girls do things for the express purpose of getting their s/o to react, it's good fun heehee also my brothers are protective anyway so I'm used to it.

But I'd dead the ting here, soz. Life is already too cariiri as it is. Unless he's adding value to your life with his constant calls like his adlibs better be jokes.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
What kind of psychopathic control freak are you? Don't get it twisted, I beat my woman if she serves me cold dinner, I belong to the pre-SJW generation, but at least I know it's wrong and I'm trying to improve. Shame on you naya wajiga xun, toloow inkaar socoto baad tahey.
Pre-SJW? Ive never in my life seen my dad raise his voice let alone his hand. A man who has to hit his wife just shows he has no akhlaaq nor discipline and is that typa guy to make Cornflakes for quraac qado iyo cashoba waarya hee isku xishood .

You don't need Violence or Buuq to Assert *Dominance* , you need karti iyo maamul wanaag. Hence why i think i need to become madaxweyne ngl

Pre-SJW? Ive never in my life seen my dad raise his voice let alone his hand. A man who has to hit his wife just shows he has no akhlaaq nor discipline and is that typa guy to make Cornflakes for quraac qado iyo cashoba waarya hee isku xishood .

You don't need Violence or Buuq to Assert *Dominance* , you need karti iyo maamul wanaag. Hence why i think i need to become madaxweyne ngl
That outlook of yours is probably why you are experiencing a drought my dude. Good guys finish last etc.

@Aria, i'm no girl but all my previous sexual companions loved it when i degraded them and treated 'em like mutts. I concur, all grils are es imo. Also i don't buy that. All girls love to emotionally manipulate their partners.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Saxib, you've been spoiled by the West so we know you've got a feminist agenda. Next you'll be telling us that women should have the right to be educated as well. All true Somalis know women are inferior to men. Dumarka iska ilaali.
Ik ur a troll laakin, if ur not waxaad tahay kuruc xunoo xaskisi fadhiga ku gaado

@Aria, i'm no girl but all my previous sexual companions loved it when i degraded them and treated 'em like mutts. I concur, all grils are es imo. Also i don't buy that. All girls love to emotionally manipulate their partners.

No one asked about your zina encounters. All girls are b*ches? Does that include the one who birthed you too?

You are despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.