Jealous Somali girl trending on twitter

Bro thats the point
One of the many reasons i would never live in Somalia long term. I hate seeing women wearing giant green/black/bland colours walking in the middle of the street.

I was recently on a bus ride to wajalle, it was extremely hot and a women i was talking to was wearing a small head scarf and dirac. Less then a few minutes later a reer burco niqabi interrupted and began insulting her because she was showing the nape of the neck. Disgusting oppresive practises have destroyed natural attraction in Somalia.

One of the many reasons i would never live in Somalia long term. I hate seeing women wearing giant green/black/bland colours walking in the middle of the street.

I was recently on a bus ride to wajalle, it was extremely hot and a women i was talking to was wearing a small head scarf and dirac. Less then a few minutes later a reer burco niqabi interrupted and began insulting her because she was showing the nape of the neck. Disgusting oppresive practises have destroyed natural attraction in Somalia.
Would you want your sister outside wearing a crop top and booty shorts

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
To me it just seems like she was being playful, my guy friends punch me and do all kinda dumb shit when someone’s recording us, are they jealous of me??
I guess that’s how girls interpreted it as they take looking cute very seriously.

YOUR GUY FRIENDS ALSO PUNCH YOU IN YOUR TESTICLES YOUR GUY FRIENDS ALSO SPIT IN YOU And SAY ITS A JOKE BRO

YOUR GUY FRIENDS STEAL MONEY FROM YOU AND SAY ITS A JOKE BRUV
AND YOU TAKE THE ABUSE BECAUSE YOUR An IDIOT AND CANT TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS ABUSING YOU

WHAT THIS DID HERE IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND iF THAT WAS MY SIS THE VICTIM I WOULD BEAT THE UP WHILE HAVING MUSIC PLAYING AnD PUT IT IN TIK TOK
FROM WHAT LADIES HAVE SAID ON HERE THE EYE LASH IS GLUED THATS PAINFUL

GET NEW FRIENDS YOU BULLIED LOSER

PEACE AND LOVE TO THE QUEEN OR king @Basra

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
How can she be jealous when she is pretty herself? I think she is a narcissist, look at the way she laughs , she doesn’t even feel bad . She wanted to steal the attention from the whole group and it worked . She made it to somaliapot lol

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Fobs have the most stupid dhocil drama ever, come on man these girls are 20+ lool

Reminds me of a lot of jealous Somali girls I’ve encountered. Out of all of them her face showed pure jealous intent, I’ve seen that before and it’s toxic, should’ve cancelled her from the beginning but you don’t know it until they show their true colours. Jealousy is very common within the Somali community and it’s so damn toxic. That’s why I’m not gonna even try to make Somali female friends,(not that I think they are all bad) the issue is everyone knows that you are jealous except you. And It must have been very painful when she ripped her fake eyelashes out.

Atleast She has enough respect to leave good for you girl cut thay girl off for good.. Some Women can ruin your life because of their stupid jealousy.

Trending