Jealous Somali girl trending on twitter

Naa

Not Chun li
I don’t understand what’s jealousy about what she did ?? She just seems like the playful rough friend
Maybe I just don’t understand girl stuff
Well, the eyelashes are part of her look so by pulling them off in a video where everyone was supposed to be cute it seems like jealousy and it hurts a little.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Well, the eyelashes are part of her look so by pulling them off in a video where everyone was supposed to be cute it seems like jealousy and it hurts a little.
To me it just seems like she was being playful, my guy friends punch me and do all kinda dumb shit when someone’s recording us, are they jealous of me??
I guess that’s how girls interpreted it as they take looking cute very seriously.

I was going to say that she overreacted but then remembered when I was younger I would fight people for stepping on my Air force 1's.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
To me it just seems like she was being playful, my guy friends punch me and do all kinda dumb shit when someone’s recording us, are they jealous of me??
I guess that’s how girls interpreted it as they take looking cute very seriously.
They probably had issues before this & the eyelash event was the last straw.

Facial expressions, body language, the way she was looking at her creepily before hand ect. Emotional intelligence saxib.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Facial expressions, body language, the way she was looking at her creepily before hand ect. Emotional intelligence saxib.
Angelina the video was for clout the beef might be real but they uploaded it for clout

Trending