Jawar Mohaammed to officially run for office in Ethiopia

Last Amhara president was emperor haille selassie, were under Ethiopia currently due to Oromo president not amhara which haven’t had power in decades lol
Ignore her she doesnt even know the real facts she thinks
Mengistu or Meles were Amhara.

The bottomline is all Ethiopians are same sh.it different a.ssholes.

is this good for us Absame? does he want oromia to form their own nation? is he pro habashi since all of these oromo deep down believe in this crap?

is jidwaq/dulmiddi party working with ONLF?

do you see ethiopia really holding a halal eelction

how close have jidwaq party and Ogaden party JWXO became and is it true their friendship and alliance is getting stronger by the day

please update me ina-adeer,

Even though he is very anti habashi, I will never trust jawar, no matter what he says, he is the guy responsible for displacing thousands of somalis (majority absame) from their native lands in balbalayti.

Ethiopia was supposed to have national census this year but it was put off for another 2 years because of instability and having 3 million internally displaced people. Ethiopia waa wadan xoog la isku heystay for the last 100 years, there has never been democracy, so I doubt it will start now.

ONLF received their official documentation to become a party yesterday , so they are ready no matter what, if an election actually happens they will win by a landslide, their only competition is SDP, Meles' orphan party, which has support from Addis Ababa.

Absame is one inadeer leego will never happen again, Jidwaaq will make their own party and align with onlf, just like cisse and their srda party.

Even though he is very anti habashi, I will never trust jawar, no matter what he says, he is the guy responsible for displacing thousands of somalis (majority absame) from their native lands in balbalayti.

Ethiopia was supposed to have national census this year but it was put off for another 2 years because of instability and having 3 million internally displaced people. Ethiopia waa wadan xoog la isku heystay for the last 100 years, there has never been democracy, so I doubt it will start now.

ONLF received their official documentation to become a party yesterday , so they are ready no matter what, if an election actually happens they will win by a landslide, their only competition is SDP, Meles' orphan party, which has support from Addis Ababa.

Absame is one inadeer leego will never happen again, Jidwaaq will make their own party and align with onlf, just like cisse and their srda party.

excellent bro, lets put to one side the likes of 1door who say Absame is 205 of the land, haha, we will make them cry insha Allah if a halal election happens,

and no way will they allow the entire nation to have census because it will make many langab, i heard oromo and ahmaar numbers are exaggerated, example i hear ahmaar is only 15 million if you take away jarer groups, many smaller groups like gurage etc and oromo is way exaggerated and DDS could actually even be 15 million, way more than the 8 to 12 million they claim, so it will redesign the nation and give voice to many

we shall remain united insha Allah as Absame as you know we have many haters and insha Allah we will get back the land,

PS: i am not surprised with jawar dude, oromo an mentally enslaved,

excellent bro, lets put to one side the likes of 1door who say Absame is 205 of the land, haha, we will make them cry insha Allah if a halal election happens,

and no way will they allow the entire nation to have census because it will make many langab, i heard oromo and ahmaar numbers are exaggerated, example i hear ahmaar is only 15 million if you take away jarer groups, many smaller groups like gurage etc and oromo is way exaggerated and DDS could actually even be 15 million, way more than the 8 to 12 million they claim, so it will redesign the nation and give voice to many

we shall remain united insha Allah as Absame as you know we have many haters and insha Allah we will get back the land,

PS: i am not surprised with jawar dude, oromo an mentally enslaved,

We will never trust jawar, he is responsible for this,

I spoke to a jidwaaq elder from here, they all came from balbaleeyti, which is deep in oromo region, near awash, theres around 2 million somalis in that region. He told me there are all sorts of clans there , but majority are Kuumade, most are Somali speakers, but some only speak oromo, they still know eachother tho, wallahi it was funny wuxuu yidhi "nimankii wayteenka ahaa iyo cadowga la ma kala garto". He said "meesha absame iyo adeerkood baa weey ka buuxaan lkn hadii hal reer la dhaho, Camar cid ka badan ma jiro".

Even though Oromos are already brainwashed by habeshis into Ethiopianism and they claim a lot of our land. I support him.

Oromo muslims > delusional habeshi expansionists always.

@AfranQallo
They're both bad. I'd rather take the moderate Abiye Ahmed over the extremist Jawar anyday. I don't understand your strong support for this guy, I've seen you post positively about him many times. Is just him being Muslim what you're going by??

I support jawhar. Amxaaro hate him so much it will cause the country to fracture. Also he supports 1 man 1 vote in Somali region and no meddling from other regions.

I careless west of ogaden..

If oromo claim addis, then I'll support amhara claim. May turmoil fall upon them.

I call you not my bro if you befriend an oromo or amhara Muslim or not
First of all I dunno what Ogaden is. Maybe that’s something to you but I know the Somali region. I would much rather we choose are leaders and they’re accountable to us at the ballot box than to be appointed a leader by xabashis.

First of all I dunno what Ogaden is. Maybe that’s something to you but I know the Somali region. I would much rather we choose are leaders and they’re accountable to us at the ballot box than to be appointed a leader by xabashis.
This is not hargeisa where jeegan brought oromos to rig elections in their favour or else wadani would have won.

They're both bad. I'd rather take the moderate Abiye Ahmed over the extremist Jawar anyday. I don't understand your strong support for this guy, I've seen you post positively about him many times. Is just him being Muslim what you're going by??
I don’t have strong support for him or anything Ethiopian. I just think in comparison to habeshi they’re better for us.

I’ve posted the most against what they were doing to border towns in Galbeed, idgi?

Jawar is a criminal piece of shit that was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent somalis who were purged from their homes, farms and villages in Ethiopia.

So cut the muslim sugar coating thing about these Galla flip floppers.
Exactly. This nigga is the reason Oromos are driving Somalis out of their own land @embarassing

People on this thread talking about Amxaro like the boogie man even though Amxaro haven't been in power for years. It's Tigray and Oromos that feast on Ogaden. Amxaros conquered the land but TPLF are the ones that caused the death of Somalis living there.

Last Amhara president was emperor haille selassie, were under Ethiopia currently due to Oromo president not amhara which haven’t had power in decades lol
Exactly, the ignorance in this thread is showing. Tiigray/EPLF has destroyed Ogaden but nooooo evil Amxaro Christian ooga booga

Ethiopia was supposed to have national census this year but it was put off for another 2 years because of instability and having 3 million internally displaced people.
Trust me even IF the census happened they would rig it. Deffo. Ain't no Amxaro or Oromo gonna let go of Ogaden. It's a difficult region to maintain for them but well worth it.

Trending