Jawar Mohaammed to officially run for office in Ethiopia

Jawar Mohaammed announced tonight that he will run for office in Ethiopia, he didn't make it clear whether he's running for PM or to be president of oromo region.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Supporting him only because I'm hoping he'll loosen the hold TPLF still has over the horn.

The risk here is that he'll realize he can't beat them so he'll come to some agreement with them like the Oromo chiefs of the past and in return they'll team up to screw the Somalis of their land to appease his lieutenants.

Jawar is a criminal piece of shit that was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent somalis who were purged from their homes, farms and villages in Ethiopia.

So cut the muslim sugar coating thing about these Galla flip floppers.

Jawar is a criminal piece of shit that was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent somalis who were purged from their homes, farms and villages in Ethiopia.

So cut the muslim sugar coating thing about these Galla flip floppers.
Do you prefer amxaro?

Do you prefer amxaro?
Well tell me this who do you think were killing your Karanle brethrens in Babile or oromo region for the last 5 years , a boogie Amhara or an Oromo who was wielding machette and burning their villages and killing even the elderly somali? furthermore they were all called Ahmed, Mohamed etc

Oromo muslims are just the same as Amharas they only use Muslim name when its suits them but they are not mulsims when they are killing you shouting Galla chants.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

I don't know much about him but I thought he spoke well here, he seems passionate about peace in the in horn of Africa and not interfering in internal affairs between Somalis and other historically marginalized communities in Ethiopia. :)

Tukraq

VIP

I don't know much about him but I thought he spoke well here, he seems passionate about peace in the in horn of Africa and not interfering in internal affairs between Somalis and other historically marginalized communities in Ethiopia. :)
not true he claims lands in the somali region as part of oromiya in which way does that foster peace?

Tukraq

VIP
anyways somalis need to get out the "marginalized" mentality, this is our opportunity to win if we run, countries divided and these groups hate each other more then they hate us, time to go and run for the PM

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
not true he claims lands in the somali region as part of oromiya in which way does that foster peace?

I didn't know that sxb, but if he wishes for land grab then his dreams of being a political leader will never go anywhere. He has to earn the trust of all the people beyond his ethnic group :)

Keep beleiving in his bullshit talks.
When he was talking in afan oromo for the last 5 years it was to wipe out somalis from Oromia region and the border.

Since he failed he is trying to rebrand himself as a reformist but he is nothing more than a used dog.
His time is up.

Well tell me this who do you think were killing your Karanle brethrens in Babile or oromo region for the last 5 years , a boogie Amhara or an Oromo who was wielding machette and burning their villages and killing even the elderly somali? furthermore they were all called Ahmed, Mohamed etc

Oromo muslims are just the same as Amharas they only use Muslim name when its suits them but they are not mulsims when they are killing you shouting Galla chants.
I know. But you didnt answer the question. Who do you prefer?

The reason galbeed is even under Ethiopian occupation is because of amxaro. Theyre worse and always have been

Again, who do you prefer? Or are you also into being a contrarian for the sake of it?

Keep beleiving in his bullshit talks.
When he was talking in afan oromo for the last 5 years it was to wipe out somalis from Oromia region and the border.

Since he failed he is trying to rebrand himself as a reformist but he is nothing more than a used dog.
His time is up.
We all know Oromos including this guy claim Somali land, im saying they are lesser of two evils.

Again, do you prefer radical christian amxaro who hate Islam and claim the whole Horn? Same people are the reason Galbeed is occupied.

In 2019 delusional amxaaro politicians openly make these kind of claims

Tukraq

VIP
amharo are the lesser of two evils since they just want somali region as a state in Ethiopia like it already is, on the other hand oromos want the land in the state for themselves just check the maps they post, way worse of an evil @embarassing

amharo are the lesser of two evils since they just want somali region as a state in Ethiopia like it already is, on the other hand oromos want the land in the state for themselves just check the maps they post, way worse of an evil @embarassing
You talk about Oromo maps claiming some Somali regions yet you ignore 30-40 % of Somali territory already under "Ethiopia" because of amxaaro.

We have already had this convo and you sound crazy.

Jawar Mohaammed announced tonight that he will run for office in Ethiopia, he didn't make it clear whether he's running for PM or to be president of oromo region.

is this good for us Absame? does he want oromia to form their own nation? is he pro habashi since all of these oromo deep down believe in this crap?

is jidwaq/dulmiddi party working with ONLF?

do you see ethiopia really holding a halal eelction

how close have jidwaq party and Ogaden party JWXO became and is it true their friendship and alliance is getting stronger by the day

please update me ina-adeer,

I know. But you didnt answer the question. Who do you prefer?

The reason galbeed is even under Ethiopian occupation is because of amxaro. Theyre worse and always have been

Again, who do you prefer? Or are you also into being a contrarian for the sake of it?

he answered your question, this si why females should not discuss politics, embarrassing you are a gabadh and django said your people are being slaughtered by oromo,

an why would yuo ask an Ogaden who he prefers, even children in mongolia know all Ogadens want to form their own soverign nation, what a silly question,

but you booty clap for oromo and oromo so called muslims who are killing karanly, and yet insult Ogaden even when cabdi iley defended your karlanly in babili arush region,

get a grip huuno,

this is why i do not discuss or answer questions from bilcaan,

kulaha who do you support when Djago just made a point about her kin being eaten day and night

he answered your question, this si why females should not discuss politics, embarrassing you are a gabadh and django said your people are being slaughtered by oromo,

an why would yuo ask an Ogaden who he prefers, even children in mongolia know all Ogadens want to form their own soverign nation, what a silly question,

but you booty clap for oromo and oromo so called muslims who are killing karanly, and yet insult Ogaden even when cabdi iley defended your karlanly in babili arush region,

get a grip huuno,

this is why i do not discuss or answer questions from bilcaan,

kulaha who do you support when Djago just made a point about her kin being eaten day and night
Loool.

What was the answer? Which one?

I have raised the most awareness about Oromo mobs on here to the point where some "Somalis" accused me of being a "TPLF agent" for sharing actual news about what was going on.

Karanle came out on top so stop trying to bait me with qabyalad as if I dont know Oromos claim part of our land.

Booty clap for Oromo??? Evidence?

Insult Ogaden? again evidence???

This forum is genuinely filled with kooks.

Tukraq

VIP
You talk about Oromo maps claiming some Somali regions yet you ignore 30-40 % of Somali territory already under "Ethiopia" because of amxaaro.

We have already had this convo and you sound crazy.
Last Amhara president was emperor haille selassie, were under Ethiopia currently due to Oromo president not amhara which haven’t had power in decades lol

Trending