Jar.eerweyne Natives of Muqdisho city revolt

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Who is sister @Angelina :cosbyhmm:
You've entered the Politics Section aka the Non Hawiye Asylum Care & Support centre walaal. Take a seat before you suffer an aneurysm, it's going to be a long 3 more years of hate in here.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Themusketeer
58A04834-A1C6-4EB8-8469-62319B050033.jpeg

Last edited:
Who? I meant for say that the statistics you were quoting probably meant Italians, and the Catholic Church only made 50 converts in all of its history.

please don’t slander or lie about Muslim people.

I went based on figures I saw from the Italians. But I stand corrected, as I thought that they were somewhat accurate.

But when the Bantus become muslims then? Especially those who were brought to Somalia in the 19th century.

I went based on figures I saw from the Italians. But I stand corrected, as I thought that they were somewhat accurate.

But when the Bantus become muslims then? Especially those who were brought to Somalia in the 19th century.
The most I've seen from Italians was 2k Bantu converts, most other bantus were muslims for a long time. The only bantus that become muslim recently and actually have their own languages and cultures are the Wagosha of the middle juba but even them most them have been muslim for at least a century now.

Trending

Latest posts