Jar.eerweyne Natives of Muqdisho city revolt

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The great Bantu nation rises against HAG, wallahi it is big karma from God for Badbaado Qaran against MX.

@bidenkulaha may the sea of Bantu hordes pillage you :hemad: :russ:

Good to hear bro, welcome back 💪🏾👍🏾
Thanks. I come back and iam the only idoor where my niggas at?

Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Sheegow will probably create a Madowweyne army if he is released and i don't doubt he will get all the funding he needs in order to destabilize the country even more.

He would be spearheading the Madowweyne revolution if he does get released but dawlada ain't dumb lol him getting released would cause more problems for dawlada they will probably keep him in there for a long time.

Ilaahay baa naga og

He will be fully charged and ready to go to war.
War Esports GIF by Bucks Gaming

Over 10 Osman mohamud did full ydna all tested-by8085 🇸🇱🙏🏽 I don’t know what momma dahabo talkin about 😂😂 tomorrow she will say white people are beesha j33rweyne
Mashallah but you gotta start testing the funny looking ones. Are they Madow mise eebe ba saas ku abuuray? :icon lol:

Have you noticed how the only place there’s no Bantu protest is in Galmudug.

Blessed Galmudug republic is fully ethnic Somali
There's no protest in Puntland accept for a news conference held in Garowe by IDP bantus saying whoever kills 10 Hawiye will enter Jannah.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Even if they did. Even if Hawiyes are the bad guys why inflame racial tensions that will ultimately back fire on your ass? The discrimination of Somali Bantus goes back centuries and even Daroods have a hand in it. When they rise up out of frustration do you think they’ll let you lot go? Is Darood written on your forehead warya? Even on TikToks some Somali Bantus are saying they’ll attack any Jilec meaning any Ethnic Somali. What happens when your fellow Daroods are attacked? What then you moron? Are they collateral damage all in the pursuit of your nasty tribalism. Ufff
This was lost on me yesterday, which is a shame. In this line of thinking, and you did raise this point a few times, it is as if you are advocating for othering a minority group, J3reer in this instance, on the grounds of ethnicity, and calling upon ethnic Somalis to unite against the said minority, lest potential threats they might pose for one group might extend to all other groups. Now, pause for a second, and let us reverse the roles: Picture, if you will, English people in London using that same language calling upon other pale people to rally against ethnic minorities incl. your honourable self; would that sit well with you?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
No need for all these antics, Xamar is already Kampala.....with all those fully grown half Ugandan Amisom kids running around.

Give your nephews and nieces their due rights.

This is sad to see. After reading through the thread though the kinky haired fellows are in the wrong. This could be built up rage from how they’ve been treated in xamar these past few decades.