Jar.eerweyne Natives of Muqdisho city revolt

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
The term refers to all Hawiye, and it was coined because of the clan cleansing they were doing. Similar to what was done in Rwanda.
Hawiye never Cleansed us tf u on, they just killed bunch of unarmed civilians after years of under Mx rule and persecution, they were just defending themselves u making us look like victims disgraceful

Not much confidence. But guess what? Do you honestly think saying that you’ll attack innocent people if one person isn’t released is acceptable? if they said they’d fight the police or something of that nature and demanded fairness and that would be their reason to fight, I’d be sympathetic, but these people want to fight Hawiyes with some saying they’ll even attack any ethnic Somali they see. You or I would not be free from them. What do you think will happen to their cause? Most of us are sympathetic towards them, in Xamar so were many of the Youth who’ve expressed that they are nice people. But once they go down that path and the fools amongst them start beating up innocent Daroods, Hawiyes and other clans, the ethnics will definitely unite in the face of people that are unfortunately already seen as foreign. They’ll not win against the ethnics and they’ll turn even the least racist amongst us.
Not acceptable. Do you think they [his community] would have reacted that way had they been afforded a just process? Do you think he would have been treated this way had he belonged to one of the major clans?

I get confused by all these clan names you are dropping.
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Hawiye never Cleansed us tf u on, they just killed bunch of unarmed civilians after years of under Mx rule and persecution, they were just defending themselves u making us look like victims disgraceful
It wasn't just us, everyone from Banadiri to Jreer to RX was getting killed. They were all victims, unarmed people abused and killed because of their qabil who had nothing to do with politics.

Everyone that has been on this forum long enough knows that I’ve always sided with Somali Bantus and the majority on this forum would always say vile things, yet now everyone is an activist and we all know why.

I’m at least consistent with my takes. As the dulmi-diid and nabaddoon that I am; I have to play a mediating role and give everyone a (false) sense of hope that I’m supporting them against xaq-daro. 🤣🤣

But in all honestly, people need to be able to call out wrongdoings whenever it’s happening and put their political beliefs aside, rather than inflaming and exacerbating tensions further.

I’m at least consistent with my takes. As the dulmi-diid and nabaddoon that I am; I have to play a mediating role and give everyone a (false) sense of hope that I’m supporting them against xaq-daro. 🤣🤣

But in all honestly, people need to be able to call out wrongdoings whenever it’s happening and put their political beliefs aside rather than inflaming and exacerbating tensions further.
i would not have been so heated if they said that what HS is allowing is wrong and that he needs to create fair polices and left it that. But no, on TikTok you have certain clans saying that they’ll provide the Somali Bantus money and trashing Hawiyes and creating the narrative that only Hawiyes are abusing them. Yet, before dagaalaha, all tribes created issues for them. It’s astonishing to witness.

The diaspora are disgusting. They have nothing to lose and many of them are low IQ and have probably never visited Xamar. There are many Daroods there many with big businesses and can’t leave straight away, when those people are killed along with their ‘jilec’ brothers we will see what their justification of taking sides is.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The Jar33rweyne community of Garoowe have declared “who ever kills 10 Hawiyes will be admitted to paradise”

This guy really said live on camera'' if you kill 10 Hawiyes i believe you will go to Jannah straight away and will never see Naar''
Wtf Is Going On What GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

People with that type of mentality are dangerous kinda similar to Shabaab.

Based

VIP
Jarerweyne do not have the discipline or strength to go against the mighty Hawiye sub clans. They will be smothered and embarrassed to the point none of their descendants will ever think of revolting against a HAG led government.

This guy really said live on camera'' if you kill 10 Hawiyes i believe you will go to Jannah straight away and will never see Naar''
Wtf Is Going On What GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

People with that type of mentality are dangerous kinda similar to Shabaab.

He has that aano qabiil mindset. I someone kill from my clan, I have the right to retaliate on several of your clan. This is what dowlad la'an does to our people. They turn savage, lol.

Why are the average Hawiye men hiding behind police cruisers and some using their phones to record unarmed Madowwayne men destroying their businesses? That shittt would never happened in Galkacyo, Garoowe or Bosaso. They have every right to protest but don’t take it on my property or other people that have nothing to do with general sheegows arrest.

@World you’re doing historical revisionism. Xamar used to be Xamarweyne and shingaani. The Abgaal imaam ruled from shangaani district to hobyo 1624 - late 1800. 2 full centuries. The yacqub subclan who are his descendants are part of the original 5 shangaani clans and their yemeni client clan called Ba Fadal are another. Italians also dedicated 6 pages to the Abgaal yacquubs when it came to Xamar. No other clan had that done for them. Also the other 15 districts that were known as xamar daye. That was Mursade and Abgaal reer mataan

7DDDD54C-596F-4AA0-937B-932AEF87BB8B.jpeg

Last edited:
Walahi MJ boogeyman is real. Every so-called non qabiliste is qabiliste when it comes to MJs

‘I’m not qabiliste but when it comes to MJ’
View attachment 288512
How can you say this when MJ’s are the bulk of online FKDers :drakelaugh: . When you’re the clan who stands out the most on an online forum of course you’ll be discussed a lot. Ironically if you look at this forum fkd history previous years, most clans that take the most shit are Mareexan and Hawiye. Victim hood isn’t good eebow the famous MJ arrogance is showing:damn:

Most tribalist Somalis are the northern three. MJ, Isaaq and dhulbante. That’s a fact and most Somalis will agree.

Last edited:
Look at what Reer Puntland are encouraging. The nacaasnimo is on some next level. Xamar has a lot of Daroods and if that man comes across an ethnic Somali he isn’t going to check if they are Hawiye or Darood. We are all the same to him. Wallahi inflaming racial tension is dangerous but I suppose they don’t mind sacrificing themselves in the process if means Hawiyes go down. That type of tribelism is a disease. They’re opening Pandora’s box and once their people are impacted, they’ll wish they never opened their mouths.
@Angelina calm down hawiye cant be brought down by jar***r dariod with siad bare and his entire militry couldnot stand the mighty hawiye😂😂😂. What do u think jar**r can

Is this how they are irl @galhareeri? War Soomaaliya xaalka nooga waran for us qurbo-joog :gucciwhat:
Bro for long time u were suprised why i am bro ethnic somali and believe in fairness among ethnic somalis interms of politics. But i told u i am anti jar**r u were suprised but now u get my point u see people are diff for me i dont go with the crowd i think indepedently even if pple acuse me of rac*sim kk i am just bold believer in my ideas i swear to go i am not shaken by ideas of other people kkk. But soon they will know i said the truth

Bro for long time u were suprised why i am bro ethnic somali and believe in fairness among ethnic somalis interms of politics. But i told u i am anti jar**r u were suprised but now u get my point u see people are diff for me i dont go with the crowd i think indepedently even if pple acuse me of rac*sim kk i am just bold believer in my ideas i swear to go i am not shaken by ideas of other people kkk. But soon they will know i said the truth
Maybe treat jreer with respect and dignity and you wouldn't have this. Right now I am team jreer. I am tired of the racism and abuse you people put them through. It must be called out, now they have momentum instead of fighting sit down with them and find a peaceful solution.

Trending