Japanese enjoying Somali politics

Somalia and Japan have alot in common, these indhoyar niggas had 75 years of qabil war far worse than us

Yes, I see them saying that current Somalia is like the Sengoku period, which was when they had massive civil wars until one man forcibly united them. People forget Japan was lawless for a long time. Unlike the cadaans, I don't sense much negative judgement from them. I sense they can relate.

Ladies and gents. They replied to Somalis reacting to their interest in our politics, some really nice responses in there

Last edited:
Yes, I see them saying that current Somalia is like the Sengoku period, which was when they had massive civil wars until one man forcibly united them. People forget Japan was lawless for a long time. Unlike the cadaans, I don't sense much negative judgement from them. I sense they can relate.

Modern Japan is kinda like if Adal never fully died out and the Walashma still existed til the 19th century but were weak puppet rulers and then a modernist young Somali movement sweeps in, installs a new Walashma heir as Emperor, modernises dramatically and seizes all of Ethiopia and Eritrea and then creates the 'Great African Co-Prosperity Sphere' across east and southern Africa,

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Somalia and Japan have alot in common, these indhoyar niggas had 75 years of qabil war far worse than us
Crazy how they managed to overcome it and we didn't and still engage in this backward primitive culture.

Keo

VIP
Japan has their own madhiban people too. They are called burakumin, and they are historically known to have been involved in the same type of jobs as madhiban people and are discriminated against even today. Japanese & Somali also have the same sentence structure.

Cause they killed off anyone that fucked around, they would still have issues if they had a clan system like ours, we are top-heavy, and 90% of their population were serfs.
I am afraid it's the only way out at this point. A lot of people will have to die to force everyone else to fall in line. The question is, where is the leader who can do that without being a clannist or corrupt?

Trending

Latest posts