Japanese enjoying Somali politics

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
may somali have its own Meiji period InshAllah, may somalis finally come together and stop their problems InshAllah. may allah restore and repair somalia and heal us from this unislamic qabil vs qabil nonsense which extends to states InshAllah

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
I know this because my mom was a laboratorie worker back home and i grew up on stories. I took a similar path in the west.

Was it in Mogadishu? It looks like the annual production capacity was pretty substantial for an African country at the time. You had Ghana, Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, etc all visiting the Somali Pharmaceuticals Plant in Mogadishu to see how it was done in Somalia, when the country was producing medicine at international standards. What a different time your mother lived in;

AC8FB6FA-07A5-493C-AD3D-E0BECD39CF9F.jpeg

Workshop on essential and non-essential drugs in Africa - 1987

Was it in Mogadishu? It looks like the annual production capacity was pretty substantial for an African country at the time. You had Ghana, Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, etc all visiting the Somali Pharmaceuticals Plant in Mogadishu to see how it was done in Somalia, when the country was producing medicine at international standards. What a different time your mother lived in;

View attachment 323903
Workshop on essential and non-essential drugs in Africa - 1987
All the mooryans dad inkaar qaba ayay ahayeen why did they destroy everything

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
The person that can find the passage about Somalia exporting medicine to either ā€˜11 African countriesā€™ or ā€˜17 African countriesā€™ will also find the reference to Japan. I simply do not remember the specific source from the 1980s, whether it was governmental or foreign, or the paragraph itself verbatim to retrace the original passage.

Bro šŸ˜­ it's so embarrassing though don't you feel like an animal in a cage after seeing those Japanese tweets.
I personally don't . I just think "huh weird" and completely forget about it the next day. I already cringe at how so many worship Japan, and I instead just see it as a degenerate country that regularly jacks off to CP and other weird shit.

People here need to stop being so scared and self-hating.

Last edited:
The great hemorrhaging of our nation is qabiil, you cannot believe how much of a fervent belief some people have regarding their clan, we have become so deluded that we won't progress as a nation in the world stage. God bless the Japanese for renouncing their qabiils, they had true foresight.

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You're forgetting we still have a civil war going
Yeah and to think if it didn't happen we would have been well off and not be looked at like some barbaric people by others who built their country and didn't engage in mooryanimo

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
may somali have its own Meiji period InshAllah, may somalis finally come together and stop their problems InshAllah. may allah restore and repair somalia and heal us from this unislamic qabil vs qabil nonsense which extends to states InshAllah
Ameen

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
You might be onto something because some right-wing Japanese Twitter account was exposed as an cadaan larper couple of days ago
As soon as I saw "Puntland-kun" I knew this was either a week or some shut in Japanese person. Regular Japanese people are too overwork to make shit like this. Then again I could be wrong

As soon as I saw "Puntland-kun" I knew this was either a week or some shut in Japanese person. Regular Japanese people are too overwork to make shit like this. Then again I could be wrong
Some of those niggas don't even leave their house 365 days a year, what you on about šŸ˜‚

They seem like geo-political enthusiasts accounts. I don't know why you guys are acting surprised at the mere mention, when we live in a global age and Somalia is just another curious case within the geo-political world, just like what's happening in Sudan v Darfur or Kashmere , Armernia v Azerberjan South Korea v North Korea etc etc

It's actually at times refreshing to see outsiders take on our politics.

Trending