Japan to accept 500,000 foreign workers

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'd go there for a 3-4 day vacation just for the experience. But I know that Japan is waaaaaay to different a place for me to live for the rest of my life.

I'd go there for a 3-4 day vacation just for the experience. But I know that Japan is waaaaaay to different a place for me to live for the rest of my life.

Sxb under this proposed scheme you get sent back home after 5 years. Most migrants voluntarily leave Japan due to difficulty integrating into society (difficult language) and working conditions

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sxb under this proposed scheme you get sent back home after 5 years. Most migrants voluntarily leave Japan due to difficulty integrating into society (difficult language) and working conditions
No fucking shit...

1. A completely different language.
2. A completely different social dynamic.
3. You'll see Japanese people everywhere, so if you're black, shit is gonna be mad awk.
4. I hope you love Japanese food. Cause if you don't, you just took a major L fam.
5. Work culture is completely different.
6. I don't hate anyone who happens to be into Asian women, but based solely on statistical evidence and clearly observable facts, the odds of you, being a black Somali, getting down with a Japanese woman isn't all that high. Not that you're not good enough. They just won't be into it for a lot of reasons:

6.a: They'll assume your Muslim identity makes you too strict.
6.b: You'll most likely not drink or have sex. They won't like that.
6.c: Japan itself gains most of it's influence from Western culture. Black culture is getting in there, but it's relatively new. Western influence is already cemented in Japan. As such, they'll most likely get down with a Westerner (i.e. White dude) because of this logical assumption.
7. They got small ass apartments fam. SMALL ASS APARTMENTS.
8. The odds of you making a lot of money there is slim to none. They wouldn't want you to be rich. They want laborers.

Have fun in Japan folks, I will not be with you.

No fucking shit...

1. A completely different language.
2. A completely different social dynamic.
3. You'll see Japanese people everywhere, so if you're black, shit is gonna be mad awk.
4. I hope you love Japanese food. Cause if you don't, you just took a major L fam.
5. Work culture is completely different.
6. I don't hate anyone who happens to be into Asian women, but based solely on statistical evidence and clearly observable facts, the odds of you, being a black Somali, getting down with a Japanese woman isn't all that high. Not that you're not good enough. They just won't be into it for a lot of reasons:

6.a: They'll assume your Muslim identity makes you too strict.
6.b: You'll most likely not drink or have sex. They won't like that.
6.c: Japan itself gains most of it's influence from Western culture. Black culture is getting in there, but it's relatively new. Western influence is already cemented in Japan. As such, they'll most likely get down with a Westerner (i.e. White dude) because of this logical assumption.
7. They got small ass apartments fam. SMALL ASS APARTMENTS.
8. The odds of you making a lot of money there is slim to none. They wouldn't want you to be rich. They want laborers.

Have fun in Japan folks, I will not be with you.

In their defence, they built their society for the benefit of their own people. If only we could do the same :wow1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is Hilarious. Low skill workers are wanted! Cajiib! Miracle do happen! ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts