Japan the ideal nation state?

:silanyosmile:So orderly so civilised and so well behaved. Nothing about this video screams "loneliness", "suicide" or "exhaustion", the Japanese simply value a good days work. A good quality and all decent people aspire to be.

I agree with you OP, you don't deserve those downvotes. The thing is, Somalis don't deserve peace, stability and development. That is why i'm not as frustrated as you are, these people deserve nothing, the Somali culture is garbage and they will never change.

Japanese and Somali are complete opposites, I wish we had the same hard working mindset in our culture but oh well.

Alluring

Sayonara

:banderas: :wowsweat:
I wish I was born Japanese so I could be part of this great civilisation. Somalis are a waste of time and energy. Nothing about them inspires me. They can only sucks what little intellect i have and play hide and seek with the truth. Luckily for me My parents accepted me and have come to terms with my decision to leave the Arabic barbarian religion called Islam behind. I know there are other Somalis like Ayaan Hirsi and others how see clearly the useless and time wasting culture that Islam produces. Nothing Islam teaches can produce civilisation it is doomed to the scrap heap of history just like communism. No point debating logic with people without logic.

I have realized that a lot of you anti-Islam trolls have deep seated self hate issues. You measure success by Western measures and care so much about your fleeting time in this world. You idolize countries that are world-renown for suicide rates and terrible qualities of life. It hurts that our country isn't great so you blame Islam for our own people's shortcoming. Islam did not tell us to murder, rape, or worry about qabil politics but our own people did that. Focus on fixing ourselves rather than a peaceful religion.

I have realized that a lot of you anti-Islam trolls have deep seated self hate issues. You measure success by Western measures and care so much about your fleeting time in this world. You idolize countries that are world-renown for suicide rates and terrible qualities of life. It hurts that our country isn't great so you blame Islam for our own people's shortcoming. Islam did not tell us to murder, rape, or worry about qabil politics but our own people did that. Focus on fixing ourselves rather than a peaceful religion.

This is the problem with Somalis, how can you develop a country when your people have a mindset that this world is worthless? No wonder Somalis do nothing to change their situation. Then you look at countries centuries ahead of you and take one or two things to insult them with, when they could mention a billion things they have over us.

But hey, you're right. Japan is pretty bad and Somalia is doing well. Lets continue what we've been doing for the past 30 years...

Alluring

Sayonara
This is the problem with Somalis, how can you develop a country when your people have a mindset that this world is worthless? No wonder Somalis do nothing to change their situation. Then you look at countries centuries ahead of you and take one or two things to insult them with, when they could mention a billion things they have over us.

But hey, you're right. Japan is pretty bad and Somalia is doing well. Lets continue what we've been doing for the past 30 years...

I am well aware that Japan is far better than Somalia but why are you idolizing other human beings? We all have the same capability if we all lived in the same environment. You blame religion for a human being's shortcomings. All you anti-Islam losers have nothing to do but bash Islam and never talk about working on our community. Crying on SSpot and wishing you were Japanese isn't going to fix anything. You all love to talk but what are you doing other than whining about Islam to fix the problem?

Are you working 5 -8 like them? What are you doing to learn from their societies besides wishing you were them creating massive self-hate?

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
lamoo look at this Material wealth means nothing if your population is dead inside
Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 1.50.47 PM.png

You know what the funny thing is, these fools don't understand that islam puts heavy emphasis on having a structural monetary system which benefits everyone even the dhimmi ( gaal who is paying jiziyah).

Islam has a complete economical system which allows businesses to thrive, the prophet himself and his companions were businessmen , the prophet made duaa against poverty he told us to stop poverty by helping poor people through sadaqah.

Under shariah there would be a treasury system soley dedicated to get people out of poverty and back on their feet.

If you are fit mentally and physically its haram to not work you must get an income.

Its just that democracy is so satanic that a few greedy riba-loving individuals horde the wealth and implement laws which create poverty.

Alluring

Sayonara
You know what the funny thing is, these fools don't understand that islam puts heavy emphasis on having a structural monetary system which benefits everyone even the dhimmi ( gaal who is paying jiziyah).

Islam has a complete economical system which allows businesses to thrive, the prophet himself and his companions were businessmen , the prophet made duaa against poverty he told us to stop poverty by helping poor people through sadaqah.

Under shariah there would be a treasury system soley dedicated to get people out of poverty and back on their feet.

If you are fit mentally and physically its haram to not work you must get an income.

Its just that democracy is so satanic that a few greedy riba-loving individuals horde the wealth and implement laws which create poverty.

If Islam & it's laws were followed properly by our people, we would be a much better nation.

Trending

Latest posts