Japan Night Aerials

Sometimes I just wish Somalis think like those Emerite Arabs and take advantage of their strategic location and oil resources. I mean the Gulf Arabs are not known to be hardworking, disciplined or educated as to the Japanese yet their countries are filthy rich and well developed. I mean Dubai is regarded as one of the most advanced cities in the world. It's truly a sad affair of how Somalia is today. If only Somalis tasted real money, progress and stability then they would've never gone back to tribalism, poverty, instability and corruption because they would consider it the dark days and never return to those days. Somalia needs to taste oil money just to realize qabyalad is not worth it.

Exactly. Plus japan has few natural ressources. It's not like they got rich because of oil or gold. Its greatest ressource are the people ( education, the love they have for their country and culture). I'm not saying that we should copy their model 100% and live to work. But we could learn a few things from them.

Last edited:

Trending